Hacking Question Pokemon shield crashing when using edizon?

TGG181

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hi guys, when i launch pokemon shield and with cheats enabled it crashes after i move my character,so i press and held the L button when launching which i know starts the game without cheats, and it works fine, i can enable the cheats and the game wont crash straight away, as soon as i move in the game, like one step worth of movement, i get the software encountered an error, previous to this it all worked fine? any suggestions? im using the latest atmosphere and latest edizon, ive tried rolling back both versions and that didnt work. ive tried disabling certain cheats, doesnt work.

thankful for any advice

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Disable auto cheats via system_settings.ini in the Atmosphere/config_templates folder
-Move the system_settings.ini template file from the config_templates folder to the config folder
-Remove the semicolon from the start of the dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default line to activate it
-Change it's value from u8!0x1 to u8!0x0
The reason it crashes is b/c you have too many cheats on by default. This is something that needs to be changed manually

Reactions: CINDERACE

TGG181

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Disable auto cheats via system_settings.ini in the Atmosphere/config_templates folder
-Move the system_settings.ini template file from the config_templates folder to the config folder
-Remove the semicolon from the start of the dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default line to activate it
-Change it's value from u8!0x1 to u8!0x0
The reason it crashes is b/c you have too many cheats on by default. This is something that needs to be changed manually

you are a legend, it worked thankyou so much, if you dont mind my ask, why does changing the value from 1 to 0 work? like what does it do?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: hello everyone