RELEASE Pokemon Sacred Sword & King's Shield

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by Kobazco, Nov 26, 2019.

1. myangel

myangel GBAtemp Regular

Nov 17, 2015
    United States
    Really? never happen with my pokemon with OT even i pkhex it i'm always change the TID and SID to match myself

It hasn’t been that way in a couple of generations and it not happen to me either and all of my pokemon are self caught are you sure? any source?

Only happen with pokemon that not match SID and TID with more level then my badge

Last edited by myangel, Nov 26, 2019
  2. WhiteNessa69

WhiteNessa69 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 26, 2019
    Netherlands Antilles
    But does it have a white Nessa mod though?

3. cucholix

cucholix Banners guy

Jan 17, 2017
    Chile
    Is there any way to keep the original title screen? the sword in sacred is ugly

4. cloud-strife777

cloud-strife777 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 28, 2019
    Germany
    Deleted the title screen folder

bonoboy and cucholix like this.
  5. Kobazco
    OP

Kobazco GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 29, 2016
    United States
    This is not true whatsoever. Pokemon that you caught yourself should obey you regardless of their level. I had pokemon the same level as this person had for Milo and did not have this issue, and still do not have this issue.

6. Kobazco
    OP

Jul 29, 2016
    United States
    Hey everyone, I have pushed out a simple update that will not effect the version number.

Changes:
    • Trade evolutions that required an item now evolve by holding their evolution item and leveling up
    • Fixed an issue causing non-overworld encounters to not appear. (Please remove \romfs\bin\archive\field\resident\data_table.gfpak if it exists for you)
    I shall also add an evolution methods document to the gdrive folder within a few minutes. Thank you for everyone who is playing already, it means a lot.

THYPLEX likes this.
  7. simsimsim

simsimsim GBAtemp Regular

May 16, 2018
    Canada
    That was fast, thanks so much for making this!

8. Siethasay

Siethasay Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 29, 2018
    United States
    Is it possible to have stronger battle teams without affecting the stats and types of pokemon? Stronger AI and better teams to battle seems like a lot of fun though.

9. Kobazco
    OP

Jul 29, 2016
    United States
    Like I said in an earlier reply, you can delete all of the containing folders except for the trainer one.

10. iopyt

iopyt Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 8, 2019
    Finland
    So someone who played with this mod can tell us how it compares to previous difficulty mods. Is the difficulty fair like drayano's mods or artificial and tedious like dio vento's mods where every last trainer had a full team of competitive mons with max IVs and items? Thx

THYPLEX likes this.
  11. uzimakiuchiha

uzimakiuchiha GBAtemp Regular

May 17, 2009
    United States
    I'm sorry guys, I WAS wrong about the level, turns out I was not the OT of the pokemon I had experienced this with.

12. Kobazco
    OP

Jul 29, 2016
    United States
    Hey there. My mods are styled after Drayano's original Blaze Black & Volt White mods. Drayano himself even had some input/help in making this as the first page said.

The only trainers with full teams/IVs etc are the important trainers, such as rivals and gym leaders. Every trainer in the game is of course changed and has some stuff going for them, but not to the same degree as other trainers. Of course, the level curve might be a bit much atm, but so far things are going smoothly without much grinding. (Just spend some time doing available raid battles for exp candies/good rewards and you'll catch up very quickly if issues arise) I like to think the player shouldn't have to feel bad about getting exp from raids/camping. If you want a good judge look at my Rising Sun/Waning Moon and Setting Sun and Waxing Moon 3ds mods, or Drayano's old ds mods.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Saw this a bit late, but this is not true. ONLY traded pokemon do not obey you past a certain level. The person who was having issues found out the Pokemon did not somehow have the proper id.

THYPLEX likes this.
  13. Yeabuddy

Yeabuddy Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 27, 2018
    United States
    Are cheats/mods for the regular game compatible with this?

14. Kobazco
    OP

Jul 29, 2016
    United States
    Yes, they should be. Just keep in mind if you plan to use exp related ones I did not balance around them.

Yeabuddy likes this.
  15. Yeabuddy

Yeabuddy Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 27, 2018
    United States
    Thanks for the quick reply. I'll try this out then.

16. Tuliete

Tuliete Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 26, 2019
    Italy
    Question: I have 2 Nintendo switch, one is modded and the other is legit. I have the original pokemon shield copy. Can I trade pokemon locally from the modded to the legit without getting banned?? I like the idea of the hidden abilities made available

17. Kobazco
    OP

Jul 29, 2016
    United States
    Because of the way this works, their hidden abilities are just replacing ability slot 2 or 1 in these cases, along with new abilities. That means while ability slot 2 might be for example Libero for Scorbunny in this mod, its still just Blaze in unmodded. When you trade it over it will get blaze. Also there are a lot of other changes that would effect the legititmacy of the pokemon.

THYPLEX likes this.
  18. Yeabuddy

Yeabuddy Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 27, 2018
    United States
    What does the "SACRED SWORD KINGS SHIELD BETA V. 1" in the options menu supposed to do? Currently it gives me an airplane mode error saying it needs to be turned off.

19. Kobazco
    OP

Jul 29, 2016
    United States
    Its just replacing the text for mystery gift, since I figured since this only being played on modded switches for obvious reasons I'd stick a confirmation that the romhack has loaded and what the current version is on a menu function that won't work while the hack is active.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

An optional Allister fight for Pokemon Sacred Sword, as Bea is the exclusive Gym Leader usually. This will be swapped with a Bea fight in a future version of King's Shield. For now its just another Allister fight.

bonoboy likes this.
  20. bonoboy

bonoboy GBAtemp Regular

Apr 2, 2008
    United States
    Outline remove option is able?

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted