ROM Hack Pokémon Sacred Gold & Storm Silver

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know how to make legendary pokemon interactable ore how to make a ppl give you a legendary pokemon by scripting??

moshbear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bug in 1.05:

After healing the Miltank with Oran berries, proceeding to purchase MooMoo Milk creates a dialog where the first two options are question marks with interspersed hiragana, and the second is just a continuous stream of question marks.

jdthebud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh, well, about the freezing thing.. my friend experienced a freeze during a battle when the message 'Trainer Joey would like to battle!' and the pokeballs kept spinning.
That is a normal HG/SS glitch caused by the ROM. This hack has the updated anti-piracy patch, which should eliminate that glitch.
Bug in 1.05:

After healing the Miltank with Oran berries, proceeding to purchase MooMoo Milk creates a dialog where the first two options are question marks with interspersed hiragana, and the second is just a continuous stream of question marks.
That bug has been identified.

Findec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey, awesome hack, playing it and loving it. Also love the inceased difficlulty (running away from lvl 5 Weedles because they pulverize my Chikorita :P)

Just a question though, is it possible to link this game and battle/trade? I used no$gba and i got to the point i can load in 2 games, and if one hosts a battle, the other sees it but cant join. Is this a problem with this hack, just pokemon, or the emulator? Or maybe am i doing something wrong/forget something?

welkevintje

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Drayano,

I've played this hack before and really enjoyed it so I decided to do another run on it. Now, I ran into this problem:

1. Downloaded a clean ROM
2. Patched it
3. Moved it to my USB
4. Opened it on my Mac with DeSmuME
5. Intro, blahblahblah
6. Freeze after Oak says: ''Leap into the world of....''

I've never had this before and I'm using 1.05 and I'm very sure it's a clean ROM I got here. Can you please help me, because I thought this patch also contained the AP-patch. If not so, please tell me how I can patch them both on my ROM.

- Welkevintje

poytri

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
is it me or the method to evolve Mantyke into Mantine is broken? I have a Remoraid same level as my Mantyke in my party, but I can't get that damn thing evolve! idk if I'm doing something wrong, it's the first I train.

btw amazing hack dray

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
oh, well, about the freezing thing.. my friend experienced a freeze during a battle when the message 'Trainer Joey would like to battle!' and the pokeballs kept spinning.
That is a normal HG/SS glitch caused by the ROM. This hack has the updated anti-piracy patch, which should eliminate that glitch.
Bug in 1.05:

That bug has been identified.

welkevintje

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really love this hack, Dray! But which Pokémon is "blue with leaves growing on its head"?
It's GSC's Oddish.

Edit: Dray, are you able to send me a pre-patched ROM of SGSS on my YouTube (MyseriiYT) or something. I guess patching on my computer might not work, same with Pokestations Translation on BW2. If not so, I'll figure it out somehow c:

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, awesome hack, playing it and loving it. Also love the inceased difficlulty (running away from lvl 5 Weedles because they pulverize my Chikorita :P)

Just a question though, is it possible to link this game and battle/trade? I used no$gba and i got to the point i can load in 2 games, and if one hosts a battle, the other sees it but cant join. Is this a problem with this hack, just pokemon, or the emulator? Or maybe am i doing something wrong/forget something?
No$GBA can't do wifi or wireless.

jdthebud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For everybody who is having problems patching this hack (like I did), go to Drayano's Youtube channel and get a pre-patched ROM link on his SG/SS video.

pokewarrior55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I just beat the elite four for the first time, and it won't let me load the game after the credits it just shows a black screen after the end, I am playing on desmume, can anyone help me get around that? I tried it three times now, first time it didn't do anything, second time it said saving but it wouldn't load, and third time a blue screen showed up saying game can't be saved so I reset it to right after I beat Lance.

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I just beat the elite four for the first time, and it won't let me load the game after the credits it just shows a black screen after the end, I am playing on desmume, can anyone help me get around that? I tried it three times now, first time it didn't do anything, second time it said saving but it wouldn't load, and third time a blue screen showed up saying game can't be saved so I reset it to right after I beat Lance.
Are you using the latest version of Desmume? Also are you using v1.05 of this hack?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.