Pokemon Rumble

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Theraima, Jun 25, 2010.

Jun 25, 2010

Pokemon Rumble by Theraima at 3:02 PM (720 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Theraima
    OP

Member Theraima I own this desert, bitches!

Finland
    Im buying about 2k Wii Points anyday now and thinking of how to spend them. Pokemon Rumble caught my attention and I've been wondering if it is any good.. It seems kinda cool even though you cant transfer/trade pokemon from/to another game. I will also get some DLC's that I like for GH5. Thought that possibly getting Pokemon Rumble and 3-5 DLC songs. I didnt really see anything else in the Wii Shop Channel. Im also considering NMH2. Its basically Pokemon Rumble and/or NMH2..

Opinions? I need some help here [​IMG]

2. SpikeBolt

Newcomer SpikeBolt Member

Portugal
    Not worth it IMO. It's just a (one) button smashing game. You do the exact same thing from minute 1 to end game. The scenarios are always the same, you keep pressing the same button again and again and again. It's cute for the first 10 minutes then you get bored of it. It's super repetitive.

3. RupeeClock

Member RupeeClock Colors 3D Snivy!

United Kingdom
    There was that demo version, but I think they removed it by now...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I played the demo on Dolphin-emulator by extracting the WAD from my wii, it was fun but it's extremely repetitive and probably not worth your points or your time.

4. Theraima
    OP

Finland
    So you are suggesting NMH2?

5. SpikeBolt

Newcomer SpikeBolt Member

Portugal
    If those are the only 2 options you are willing to consider then yes, definitely

6. Theraima
    OP

Finland
    I'm also considering Tales of Symphonia : Dawn of the New World, found it quite cheap. I have the Tales of Symphonia Gamecube one, it was pretty great. So it seems that its Tales of Symphonia : DotNW VS NMH2. I'll add stuff if I can find something.