Hacking Pokemon Rumble World just released - Download/Install on EmuNAND 9.5 without Gateway?

D

Deleted User

You should add:
8a. Open EmuNANDTool and backup your RX-Emunand 9.7 (Don't overwrite your other Emunand backup) This way, you can put this emunand back when you need to download more stuff from the eShop and avoiding to do all the (dangerous) update in rxmode again.
9. When the backup is done, inject your previous 9.5 emunand backup again.
10a. IF you are on Sysnand 9.2 and your sysnand and emunand are linked, you can inject "ticket.db" also into your sysnand, this way you can play Pokémon Rumble World in sysnand 9.2 (done it myself, works fine)
(This does not work if you are on Sysnand 4.5, the game will not boot and hang your 3DS, because it needs a higher FW to run)

About the 8a, that will only restore the old title.db and that will remove new titles.
and about 10a, that's unnecessary if he's just gonna play on emuNAND.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
About the 8a, that will only restore the old title.db and that will remove new titles.

Yeah, but he should make one just in case, when it's just made or like i do, when i have everything downloaded, then i export "ticket.db" and make a backup of my rx-emunand 9.7
this way when i do need something else in the future or some update from a legit bought game, i just can inject rx-emunand again and download the stuff, export tickt.db again and make a new rx-emunand backup.

Saves you alot of time instead of again reupdating 9.5 to 9.7, install everything again and export ticket.db again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: