ROM Hack Pokemon Rumble World Diamonds/P Tool

AkiraX3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
SneakyShadow
If no one replies, please create your own thread with this Question and im sure somebody is answering it.

Baraatje123
GW is not compatible with 9.7 Sysnand.
You can only create emunand and Update the emunand to 9.7 on o3DS.
But GW itself supports Sysnand up to 9.2

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
If you're at 9.7 sysNAND, then I'd just get a Sky3DS. Though, this tool won't work. I don't see a way to use the tool without a 9.2 or less sysNAND.

FM360

Kappa
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Hey, there.

VJBonT6.png

MxpOsWQ.jpg

k5KRpLY.jpg

This is a tool that can open up Pokemon Rumble World's save files and let you edit your diamonds/P/Collected Pokemon and save the result as either a compressed or decompressed folder.

Instructions:

Hit the "Open Compressed" button and open the 00slot00 folder in your exported save. Edit values, and save the compressed result.

If you want to hex edit the save, save it as a decompressed folder, hex edit any files you want, open it again using the "Open Decompressed" button, then save the compressed result back to your original folder.

If you want to do all this manually, here's how files in the save work:

0x30 byte header {
8 byte signature, "cAVIAR4\00";
4 byte crc32 of compressed data; // Big Endian
0x1C bytes unused;
4 byte isCompressed; // Little Endian, 01/00
4 byte DecompressedSize; // Big Endian
}
Followed by compressed data/decompressed data depending on the isCompressed flag. The data, if compressed, is compressed with zlib's default compression.

WARNING: If you re-import a save, remember to delete the secure value before doing so or your save may be detected as corrupted.

WARNING: Changes are likely to fail to save to pokemon that you have "Favorited" right now, I'm not sure why this happens. I'm kind of working on it.

WARNING: Changing a pokemon to a species you do not already own causes it to be registered as owned in your pokedex but doesn't actually increase your rank...I would be careful about doing this.

Source is available on my Github: https://github.com/SciresM/Rumble-World-Save-Tool/

WAIT! If you have the power to do this, does that mean you can also create a program that adds the exploited OOT3D save file on to a downloaded copy of OOT3D?

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was goofing around with the tool and trying different debug or leftover moves and such.

There's a couple of awesome things in there.
The move Pokémon Rocket sends you flying way across the stage, super crazy fast if you combine it with Slugger++, Large++ and Speedy++.
The move Enemy Capture Ball however, has the amazing effect of capturing anything instantly. That's it, capture anything to your hearts content, it just has a short range.
It even freaking works on bosses and in challenge battles, where pokémon are not supposed to befriend you. Just not on challenge battle bosses, it's the minions that can be captured.

Reactions: Jwiz33

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
can i use this tool with the web browser exploit ?
i have 3DS XL with 9.2 sysnand
i manged to download the game using eshop spoof

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?