Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, there.

VJBonT6.png

MxpOsWQ.jpg

k5KRpLY.jpg

This is a tool that can open up Pokemon Rumble World's save files and let you edit your diamonds/P/Collected Pokemon and save the result as either a compressed or decompressed folder.

Instructions:

Hit the "Open Compressed" button and open the 00slot00 folder in your exported save. Edit values, and save the compressed result.

If you want to hex edit the save, save it as a decompressed folder, hex edit any files you want, open it again using the "Open Decompressed" button, then save the compressed result back to your original folder.

If you want to do all this manually, here's how files in the save work:

0x30 byte header {
8 byte signature, "cAVIAR4\00";
4 byte crc32 of compressed data; // Big Endian
0x1C bytes unused;
4 byte isCompressed; // Little Endian, 01/00
4 byte DecompressedSize; // Big Endian
}
Followed by compressed data/decompressed data depending on the isCompressed flag. The data, if compressed, is compressed with zlib's default compression.

WARNING: If you re-import a save, remember to delete the secure value before doing so or your save may be detected as corrupted.

WARNING: Changes are likely to fail to save to pokemon that you have "Favorited" right now, I'm not sure why this happens. I'm kind of working on it.

WARNING: Changing a pokemon to a species you do not already own causes it to be registered as owned in your pokedex but doesn't actually increase your rank...I would be careful about doing this.

Source is available on my Github: https://github.com/SciresM/Rumble-World-Save-Tool/

Attachments

• Pokemon Rumble World Save Tool (Multi-Trait 4-18-15).zip
    815.2 KB · Views: 94,010

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't got to play the game yet. Does this make where we never need to buy the microtransactions?

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks a bunch for this. Took only a few minutes, and now I have 10,000 diamonds. I didn't touch my P because I only wanted to bypass the damn energy limitations. Screw them for making me wait to play their game.

Cindakil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Here's what hoopa looks like when you give yourself it:

jrEZBAE.jpg

In other news, I'll try to update this soon to support editing your current toys.

It seems like the "form" of Azelf.

Are any posibility to make a similar editor for Pokemon Shuffle? In New3DS we haven't ARC :(

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey, there.

b0NZu1l.png

This is a tool that can open up Pokemon Rumble World's 00main.dat and let you edit your diamonds/P and save the result as either a compressed or decompressed file.

Instructions:

Hit the "Open Compressed" button and open the 00main.dat in your exported save. Edit values, and save the compressed result back to your folder.

If you want to hex edit the save, save it as a decompressed file, hex edit it, open it again using the "Open Decompressed" button, then save the compressed result back to your folder.

If you want to do all this manually, here's how files in the save work:

0x30 byte header {
8 byte signature, "cAVIAR4\00";
4 byte crc32 of compressed data; // Big Endian
0x1C bytes unused;
4 byte isCompressed; // Little Endian, 01/00
4 byte DecompressedSize; // Big Endian
}
Followed by compressed data/decompressed data depending on the isCompressed flag. The data, if compressed, is compressed with zlib's default compression.

WARNING: If you re-import a save, remember to delete the secure value before doing so or your save may be detected as corrupted.

Give it not another Way? I have no Gateway Card. I have a Exploitable Browser.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things