VR Gaming Enthusiast
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Went to a shit ton of yard sales today and was able to pick these 3 games up for a total of 15$ seemed like a decent deal and I still think it was. After getting home and checking the games out in my GBA SP. Ruby & Sapphire work, but I get the battery is dead message upon starting to play. Where can I find replacement batteries online? Also is there a tutorial any where on replacing them?

Now as for Leaf Green some of the contacts are well worn and I remember seeing silver liquid trace repair online (not sure if they make gold colored). Has anyone ever used that to fixed messed up contacts? I'm pretty sure it would work and don't see any reason why it wouldn't just want / looking for a second opinion.

Also at the same yard sale was able to pick up 5 DS games for 10$! It was a really sweet day.

D

Deleted-236924

In theory, you should be able to change the batteries the same way you change the batteries in a GB/C game.
Unscrew the cart, follow a video guide if you're not sure on how to remove the battery without damaging it.
Then just check what kind of battery it is and search online for the same kind of battery.

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I looked it up on youtube seems pretty straight forward. Just need to search for the batteries online. Thought someone might already know where to go and by one. Still would like some input on the contact issue with Leaf Green. Anyway thanks for the input on Ruby & Sapphire.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Nope. Not into gaming.