Pokemon retail cart (Game card was removed)

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Mechachu, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Mechachu
    OP

Mechachu Member

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2009
    United States
    I'm having issues getting a retail copy of Pokemon to play. It says the game card was removed when I try to start it. Any ideas?

I'm booting into Gateway (emunand is updated with the latest update), removing the Gateway cart, hitting select and changing the mode to Classic 7.x+ (I've tried 7.x- and Classic as well), putting in Pokemon and trying to start it. I've also tried booting into the Gateway menu thing and going into Classic mode and still the same issue.

Thank you.

nvm I didn't wanna play that bad anyways I guess xD

Last edited by Mechachu, Nov 24, 2016
  2. Neptune

Neptune GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 7, 2003
    United States
    Internet
    Update gateway file?

3. Mechachu
    OP

Mechachu Member

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2009
    United States
    Yep. Though I did update to the beta... could that be it? 3.7.2 beta is what I put on it and it didn't work. Then I had booted into the gateway menu and updated it through there and it's on 4.2.

Last edited by Mechachu, Nov 24, 2016
  4. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
  5. Mechachu
    OP

Mechachu Member

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2009
    United States
    >.> Does it overwrite the sysnand? It talks about moving your emunand to the sysnand cfw <.<

6. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    You can choose to move the emuNAND if you wish, and free up space on your SD card. Or you don't have to (just make sure the Luma options are set to boot emuNAND not sysNAND by default in that case)