Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow Virtual Console "Save data is corrupted and will initialized" message

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by 03bgood, Jun 18, 2016.

1. 03bgood
    OP

03bgood Banned

Banned
    Aug 29, 2014
    United States
    Paris, Illinois
    Okay so awhile back, I had to use a second microSD card because of the stupid 300 game/app limit. I put my VC and 3D Classic games on one card, and my eShop, retail games, and apps data on the other. Whenever I go to launch Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow it says "Save data is corrupted and will be initialized", if I say yes, I lose my save data and it says "New Game" and there's no "Continue". How do I fix this. I caught like 40 Pokemon and now they're gone, ugh! How do I fix this issue? Funny thing I didn't delete Pokemon R/B/Y on the second microSD card but I formatted the data in-game by using select, b, and down I think and it didn't say anything about save data being corrupted. Can deleting and then re-downloading the games fix this? I think it was pretty stupid for Nintendo/Game Freak to not allow you to back up your save data! Now all of my fucking Pokemon are gone! What the hell, Nintendo? I can understand no restore points or suspend features but this is BS!

Last edited by 03bgood, Jun 18, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice