pokemon ranger shadows of almia

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by vergilite, May 22, 2009.

1. vergilite
    OP

vergilite GBATemps Regular Clown

Apr 14, 2009
    Liv-Liv-Liverpool YEAH!
    Hi guys just curious what are the bonuses to getting the new Pokemon ranger game like in the original pokemon ranger you got a manaphy in the bonus missions so do you get anything extra from this game like a pokemon or item to trade over to diamond, pearl or platinum [​IMG] thanks in advance for your time YAY POKEMON

2. Raika

Raika uguu

Sep 15, 2008
    uguu
    If i'm not wrong you can get Darkrai.... [​IMG]

3. geminisama

geminisama Metsu

Jul 17, 2008
    United States
    Oregon
    You can get Manaphy, Riolu, and Darkrai.

4. anaxs

anaxs got milk, got candy

Mar 23, 2009
    Canada
    your moms jeans pocket
    i pretty sure u can get darkrai

dont no bout the others

5. Maz7006

Maz7006 iSEXu

Aug 2, 2008
    Well there are certain events, missions to be exact, that could have been downloaded off Nintendo WIFI, i luckily got my hands on them. I have yet to finish the game however [​IMG] in order to play these extra missions.

6. RupeeClock

RupeeClock Colors 3D Snivy!

May 15, 2008
    There's three bonus missions involving Shaymin, Dialga and Palkia, but they offer no reward.

Specifically, the three rewards for pokémon ranger 2 are a manaphy egg, a riolu that knows aura sphere, and a darkrai.
    Although competitively, you wouldn't want to use the riolu because it has a serious nature.

7. geminisama

geminisama Metsu

Jul 17, 2008
    United States
    Oregon
    I love how people never read around here, and always repeat what's been said several times before. I give the full list, and people keep posting whats already been said.

8. vergilite
    OP

vergilite GBATemps Regular Clown

Apr 14, 2009
    Liv-Liv-Liverpool YEAH!
    thx everyone just wondering if i should get it but i already have platinum and action replay so i have my lovely darkrai and manaphy and i dont like riolu so [​IMG] dont think i will get it cos riolu isn't worth it!

9. triassic911

triassic911 Burst Mode

May 9, 2007
    United States
    NYC, USA
  10. geminisama

geminisama Metsu

Jul 17, 2008
    United States
    Oregon
    Get them if you like collecting events, otherwise they're not worth beating the game for (unless you like it of course.)