Big Boss
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Nintendo is already working on a new Pokemon game. It’s called Pokemon Ranger: Hikari no Kiseki (Pokemon Ranger: Path of Light) and sends adventurers to Oblivia.

According to Corocoro, players can choose to be a male or female character who is sent to Oblivia which has a Pichu playing a ukulele. Pokemon Nappers lead by the presumably nefarious Red Eye are this game’s enemy.

Rangers can use Pokeassists, a move that has Pokemon help capture other Pokemon, and ranger signs drawn on the touch screen to call other Pokemon. Pokemon Ranger: Path of Light also has a four player cooperative mode and has a special Deoxys which can be transferred to other Pokemon DS games.

Pokemon Ranger: Path of Light is scheduled for March 6 in Japan.
Source.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Release a new Trading Card Game on DS or GTFO. Tired of these mediocre spin offs.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zeroneo said:

That's the new game discussion. This is the formal news of it.

Anyway, I never thought Pokemon Ranger games were good at all. Honestly, it's just milking of a franchise that can't really be milked any more. Why they're making yet another game is beyond me.

D

Deleted_171835

I hated the Pokemon Ranger games.

I usually wouldn't label a game as 'childish' but this game is 'childish'. The tutorial sucks. Fuck, the games suck.

luke_c

Big Boss
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Revolutionize said:

I usually wouldn't label a game as 'childish' but this game is 'childish'. The tutorial sucks. Fuck, the games suck.
If anything this is the maturest Pokemon game around, and I found the previous two quite enjoyable aswell.

D

Deleted_171835

luke_c said:
Revolutionize said:

If anything this is the maturest Pokemon game around, and I found the previous two quite enjoyable aswell.
The first one wasn't too bad. The 'missions' were more practical like 'removing the gunk made by Muk'.

The second one has the worst missions. I remember there being one mission where you go to a damn farm and help some person. Then again, I can't expect 'Pokemon' games to be 'mature'. They have to cater to the main audience. Young children.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Revolutionize said:
luke_c said:
Revolutionize said:

The first one wasn't too bad. The 'missions' were more practical like 'removing the gunk made by Muk'.

The second one has the worst missions. I remember there being one mission where you go to a damn farm and help some person. Then again, I can't expect 'Pokemon' games to be 'mature'. They have to cater to the main audience. Young children.

Although I'm not a fan of the Pokémon Ranger series, I found this post to be quite offensive. I feel you were deliberately trying to call Pokémon 'childish'.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
it's just above me
biggrin.gif

nuts, another pokemon game to complete

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol