Pokemon Ranger and Other Games mainly using Stylus

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by MUBK, Aug 7, 2007.

1. MUBK
    OP

MUBK Member

Newcomer
    Jul 31, 2007
    Canada
    Well my question is that if I play Pokemon Ranger and other games that use the stylus mainly/a lot, like Mario Hoops, will it damage the touch screen?

2. pdav20

pdav20 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 17, 2007
    Canada
    Well if you push the stylus REALLY hard on the screen... yes it will scratch... so control yourself! [​IMG]

3. TeraS

TeraS GBAtemp Regular

Jan 7, 2006
    it will also dmg the touch sensitivity of the screen

4. silentreapr

silentreapr GBAtemp Regular

May 7, 2007
    New Zealand
    Behind you
    Just get screen protectors if you're worried about scratching your touchscreen.

5. pkprostudio

pkprostudio No

Aug 3, 2007
    United States
    San Antonio, Texas
    Yes yes yes. I have screen protectors and... I can even use my fingers and pencils instead of stylus. Darn, I can even [​IMG] it and the screen is still perfect. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Nubia

Nubia GBAtemp Regular

Apr 14, 2007
    Canada
    Somewhere next to my Xbox 360
    I have a screen protector but now the sensibility sucks and i wanna draw in Colors!. And i don't know how to take off my screen protector...

7. dsbomb

dsbomb GBAtemp Fan

Feb 12, 2007
    United States
    Illinois, USA
    Your best off putting the DS in a box and stick it on a high shelf where you don't see it. Then it'll be in perfect condition even 10, 20, even 50 years from now.

It's a touch screen. The engineers at Nintendo figured it being used when they designed the machine. Just don't use a knife or anything too wacky on it. Don't be scared. It can sense it, especially Nintendogs. You don't want them comin for ya in the middle of the night...

8. silentreapr

silentreapr GBAtemp Regular

May 7, 2007
    New Zealand
    Behind you
    Try recalibrating it. With good ones (i.e, Hori), they shouldn't effect the screen sensitivity.

9. Nubia

Nubia GBAtemp Regular

Apr 14, 2007
    Canada
    Somewhere next to my Xbox 360
    Hori ? Link please ?