Hacking Pokemon Ranger 3 EUR Problem on Flashcard

XiNaru

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys, I have a problem with Pokemon Ranger 3 EUR. I'm currently playing it on my supercard dstwo plus, and the game actually works.

but lately it's kind of spinning. I'm just in the past at the temple of the thunder, a mission finished 2 are still missing.
but if i want to start a mission there blackscreen. Until then, it had worked perfectly.

Does anyone know a solution for that?

Edit: okay I tested it, even on the desmume emulator comes the blackscreen, I just do not understand why.

Translated from german with google translator.

Last edited by XiNaru,
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From a quick search, it says Pokemon Ranger - Guardian Signs requires AP patch.

From you previous thread here:
Did you download the 22801-prgs.rar from Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs (EUR) AP Fix 1.0?
I ended up downloading the *.rar in Opera because my FireFox browser said it detected a virus or malware.
However, VirusTotal reported the xdelta.exe (CRC32 hash - 2C6FE1E6) and my scans with Malwarebytes, Bitdefender, and Avast said it was clean.

Because the provided prgs.bat and xdelta.exe did not work for me, I instead used these:
  • [romhacking.net] xdelta UI
  • 5306 - Pokemon Ranger - Guardian Signs (EU).nds (10DF0E03)
  • PRGS.xdelta (677 bytes - C9CE6828, from the 22801-prgs.rar)
My output patched *.nds rom hash is 54D58C60.

Because I don't play that much video games and haven't followed Pokemon franchise after Black 2, I can't say this will solve your black screen problem.

Last edited by TurdPooCharger,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1