Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The names of the game...are Gold and Silver, huh?
*remembers what was driving the DS remakes of Gold/Silver rumors*
...well we have all been shot the **** down.
frown.gif

asuri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
"It's a giveaway for Diamond and Pearl."
"It's a present for Pokemon Diamond/Silver that the comic is giving away - not related to Ranger 2."

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Ranger? is that the series making you draw circles?, I prefer the Rescue spinoff.
If this is really gonna kill the Silver/Gold remakes, I'm gonna boicot this release.>(

VBKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
YES!!!!!! I frickin LOVED Pokemon Ranger! I'm Thrilled there's gonna be a sequel!!! But there's so many Pokemon Games on DS now. POKEMON RANGER 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why does everyone hate the best pokemon game ever made?

Oh, and there was a trading card game sequel, but it was only in Japan.

And anyone who thinks this is a gold/silver remake, is entirely wrong. look at the right side of the image. It is clearly Pokemon Ranger 2.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YES!!!!!! I frickin LOVED Pokemon Ranger! I'm Thrilled there's gonna be a sequel!!! But there's so many Pokemon Games on DS now. POKEMON RANGER 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and there was a trading card game sequel, but it was only in Japan.
Someones excited!

Yeah I knew about the sequel, it really suprised me that it never got released outside of Japan.

VBKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The Japanese text does read out to say Pokemon Ranger. If you don't believe me, type Katakana in google image and put it together your self. It IS Pokemon ranger. If it gets canceled, I will be furious forever.

And, can anyone deny these parts are just like pokemon Ranger

captureon.jpg

VBKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
From the looks of the first image, it looks like Darkrai is the big boss pokemon of the game (look at the shadow at the top of the image. Maybe we'll be able to get Darkrai from this game! (I don't know if I spelled Darkrai correctly)

VBKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Seems I'm the only one who liked Pokemon Ranger. Why would you want a GSC remake? Wouldn't you rather have something original rather than yet another remake for game companies that just want to make a buck?

VBKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wah. Nobody likes Ranger. :'(

Maybe I liked it more than most because I had played all of the other crappy DS pokemon games before it, and I didn't care about it being a time staller for D/P because I didn't care about those games. Pokemon's never been too good at spin offs, and they always need HAL's help to make any that are any good. (Pokemon Snap, both Pokemon Stadiums, and they were involved in Pokemon Pinball. Pokemon Puzzle League and puzzle challenge don't count as real spin offs since they were Tetris attack Clones (or whatever Tetris Attack was originally (and I know they weren't HAL, I'm just saying those were only successful cause they used an already successful game for it))) They created Pokemon Ranger, which also was way more popular in Japan, another addition to HAL's good pokemon spin offs.

HAL is one of Nintendo's most valuable team mates because of the Kirby Series, which may not seem important, but it's way more popular in Japan than in the states/canada. In the equal amount of time Kirby squeak squad was released in Japan and US, Squeak Squad had sold 5x more copies in Japan than in the US. This info was released on a sales chart, which was then posted on Kirby Rainbow Resort. Don't get confused by what I said. I mean in an equal amount of time. Not since a certain date. Plus the Kirby Anime was very Popular in Japan, but not in the States/Canada because 4Kids butchered it. It's one of the few Nintendo anime that lasted a long time. Kirby had 100 episodes, which is amazing for ANY anime let alone a video game based one, and they were gonna do more, but they main person in charge of the show decided to end the series ahead of time.

HAL also created the Adventures of Lolo series, and the Super Smash Bros Series. (Smash being one of Nintendo's most crucial, and successful series)

So my long way of saying it, is that HAL knows what it's doing when it comes to Pokemon, and you should believe in them to continue to make awesome Pokemon games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtube.com/shorts/zaubG06FZ1Q?si=sHbKxlndEs1l_swO