Pokemon Ranch?

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Doomsday Forte, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Doomsday Forte
    OP

Doomsday Forte GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 22, 2007
    United States
    I've been asking but never got an answer, or at least a straight answer. This is in reference to the slot-2 M3 Perfect SD. I have had the M3 connect to the Wii with Geometry Wars, and while that is reassuring, I don't really want to download the game to find that I can't really do much with it. Buying Pearl is out of the question, as is getting the Ranch thing downloaded off the net for free.

I highly doubt if anyone really uses the slot-2 M3 anyway given the popularity of slot-1 devices, but I'm also too stubborn to upgrade. ;P

Thanks kindly in advance, I wouldn't want to miss out on an interesting distraction.

2. sjones900

sjones900 GBAtemp Advanced Member

Jan 29, 2008
    United States
    TX
    as of now it doesn't work on M3 DS Real at ALL.....but it does work on Cyclo and G6

3. Doomsday Forte
    OP

Doomsday Forte GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 22, 2007
    United States
    You mentioned the Real, and then a couple of other slot-1 devices (I think, isn't G6 slot-1?) so that doesn't help me much unless I am in fact wrong.

I have 4000 points ready to be redeemed so maybe I can burn some on the game and hope for the best?

4. ridgecity

ridgecity GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 6, 2002
    Mexico
    I guess now it's a good time to upgrade. slot-2 cards dont work for stuff like that.

5. shiroitaka

shiroitaka GBAtemp Regular

Jun 15, 2007
    Any updates I have a M3 Real, Simply & Lite Pro also a DSTT do any of these work with ranch?
    (I know im letting out my childish side but hey its fun [​IMG] )