Pokemon R/B/Y 3DS VC, simply a rom or will they modify it?

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon is owned by Nintendo, Game Freak, and Creatures. When People talk about Game Freaks, they talk about Pokemon. I don't care for their other games.

Just because you don't care... doesn't make you right.

In fact... it makes you an idiot.

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
Your all forgetting the important thing here: Once it comes out, we need to try and reverse engineer our own ROMs into the CIAs if they didn't modify the ROM but the emulator. Instantly brings back the multiplayer for all GB(C, since I don't know what version they will use) games. (If they use GBC we might even be able to transfer the pokemon to an emulated Gen 2! Wouldn't that be exciting?)

Reactions: lolboy

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
Your all forgetting the important thing here: Once it comes out, we need to try and reverse engineer our own ROMs into the CIAs if they didn't modify the ROM but the emulator. Instantly brings back the multiplayer for all GB(C, since I don't know what version they will use) games. (If they use GBC we might even be able to transfer the pokemon to an emulated Gen 2! Wouldn't that be exciting?)
Naahhh, you just need GB mono support for that. Pokemon Gold and Silver are retrocompatible games, just Crystal isn't.
Anyway, if they are making Yellow then they might be working with a color emulator, since american Yellow is a GBC game(but Japanese Yellow isn't).

Reactions: Ev1l0rd

3DSPoet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If y'all are going to get into a flame war, 2 things... First, proofread your posts to make sure you don't sound idiotic, yourself and 2nd, take it to a PM, 'cause we don't wanna read it here! ^_^

I LOVED Pokemon yellow, so I'm hoping for the best (but, as stated above, realistically not expecting much but an emulator).

Also.....read my signature!

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

lolboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If y'all are going to get into a flame war, 2 things... First, proofread your posts to make sure you don't sound idiotic, yourself and 2nd, take it to a PM, 'cause we don't wanna read it here! ^_^

I LOVED Pokemon yellow, so I'm hoping for the best (but, as stated above, realistically not expecting much but an emulator).

Also.....read my signature!

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I agree, I have no intention to get into a flame war.

Pokemon Yellow was my first pokemon game (and gameboy game). I loved it so much! Later I got jealous of my friends for having MissingNo, so after year orso I got Pokemon Red.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1