Gaming Pokemon Quest is avaible now!

nachuz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Pokemon Quest is avaible now for Nintendo Switch!
Also, I'm in 4.1, I should update for it if I want backups loading on my Switch?

civilization

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Pokemon Quest is avaible now for Nintendo Switch!
Also, I'm in 4.1, I should update for it if I want backups loading on my Switch?

It's a touchscreen-focused f2p game. It's not good, and a bad match for the switch (can't keep it running in the background like on smartphones, and controllers are basically useless). It will come out on smartphones too. You won't lose anything by not playing it right now (or later)

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a touchscreen-focused f2p game. It's not good, and a bad match for the switch (can't keep it running in the background like on smartphones, and controllers are basically useless). It will come out on smartphones too. You won't lose anything by not playing it right now (or later)

Maybe I'm stupid (Actually quiet probable) but why would you want it running in the background?

civilization

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Maybe I'm stupid (Actually quiet probable) but why would you want it running in the background?

It has a longish startup time, and a refilling energy system. That means you can get around 5 minute of "play" time every half hour or so. Switch only lets 1 game run at a time, so you gotta close the game you had open, load this, press auto, close it and restart whatever you were actually playing.

Sure, if you only play this you could have it open all the time and avoid all this, but this thing is super boring.

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand the refilling energy.. But it refills without being loaded. And the levels are longer than "5 minutes" I mean I realize that this game is not for everyone. In fact I'll probably get bored of it soon as well, but I'm not sure it's quiet as problematic as your saying.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: +1