ROM Hack Pokemon Pure White/Pitch Black

Melly Pix

Gbatemp's Lady Vulpix
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
took you a very long time....unless you didn't start right after patch release..
I took my time and beat it in a week..
twas a good hack. But I'd love to follow 727's thoughts on it as well, mainly the ev training..
I couldn't find a darned hotspot for the life of me and frustrated the heck out of me.
great patch, just still needs a lot of tweaking.

flygon12345

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
Zeldamoron said:
took you a very long time....unless you didn't start right after patch release..
twas a good hack. But I'd love to follow 727's thoughts on it as well, mainly the ev training..
I couldn't find a darned hotspot for the life of me and frustrated the heck out of me.

took me 4 weeks with 9 days off to a business trip so you can say 2.5 week

aragornbird

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.arkeis.com
XP
Country
United States
Was pretty busy, but now I have some time.

727 said:
Furthermore, I've noticed the ev hotspots you mentioned do not exist. In the relic castle basement where you said there is a defense ev hotspot; there is only yanmask and Sandile. Neither of which provide a defensive ev much less a ev hotspot. For someone like me who prefers getting the most out of what they raise; this creates an excessively long ev training experience.
You're in the wrong area. The Sandslash, Onix, and Cofagrigus don't appear until you get access to the very bottom levels of Relic Castle (which means you need to beat the game first).

Dan Kuso said:
How in the World Can I beat She-Burgh´s Larvesta and Heracross,they are Strong
Heracross I can understand, but Larvesta is her weakest Pokemon. Hopefully, you've beaten it by now.

flygon12345 said:
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i beat this game without cheats....

yeahhh!!!!!!

actually not yet i just defeated N and ghestesis , i still have to rebattle the E4 and kick alders butt.....

but still i kind of beat the game...
Congrats, what was the team you used? I'm curious.
smile.gif

QUOTE(Zeldamoron @ Aug 8 2011, 04:43 PM)
I'm actually working on a Version 2 (that probably won't come until September). What changes would you like to see? Besides better EV hotspots...

flygon12345

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
my team was-

samurott normal
ferrothron max attack min sp. attack
luxray normal
staraptor max attack
flygon max attack ( this guy killed the hell out pokes..... )
emboar max speed

aragornbird

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.arkeis.com
XP
Country
United States
Cool team, you took advantage of having two starters on your team unlike most people.

Hope you enjoy the post-game. The next version should enhance the post game areas even more.

bobwuzhere1224

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps the route after you beat a gym could contain a special non legendary pokemon available to catch with a low encounter rate sort of like a reward. Like beat the First gm and then you have a chance to find a puesdo legedary early on to catch and raise. something like that.

Pokemon families I think would make good candidates:

Dratini
Larvitar
Bagon
Beldum
Deino
Axew
Larvesta
Trapinch

Just a thought I guess.

Xcisor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, just wanted to say great hack. It was odd to have stumbled upon this because, having not played or been in the Pokemon mood for quite some time now, and had never have played the original Black/White versions, something in me was yearning for a challenging Pokemon game. Thus Pitch Black and Pure White arose into my reality.

So first off, thank you.

Secondly, when viewing the Pokemon locations info doc. attached to the download, quite a few Pokemon were seemingly missing.

Some of them just off the top of my head included:

Dratini + Evolutions.
Mantyke + Evolutions
Nincada + Evolutions
Staryu + Evolutions
Venonat + Evolutions

Just curious as to whether the list is simply incomplete, or if all 649 aren't yet available in the current patch version?

yugix

Sleepy
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Xcisor said:
Hi, just wanted to say great hack. It was odd to have stumbled upon this because, having not played or been in the Pokemon mood for quite some time now, and had never have played the original Black/White versions, something in me was yearning for a challenging Pokemon game. Thus Pitch Black and Pure White arose into my reality.

So first off, thank you.

Secondly, when viewing the Pokemon locations info doc. attached to the download, quite a few Pokemon were seemingly missing.

Some of them just off the top of my head included:

Dratini + Evolutions.
Mantyke + Evolutions
Nincada + Evolutions
Staryu + Evolutions
Venonat + Evolutions

Just curious as to whether the list is simply incomplete, or if all 649 aren't yet available in the current patch version?

As I read before (not sure), all not listed pokemon are in the same location as original BW.
If you want to know go to serebii.net and check the BW Pokedex

Coolaaron88

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.searingarrow.com
XP
Country
United States
The things I would like to see in Version two is the raising of levels of wild Pokemon to be around the levels of trainers that you battle. Its kinda annoying to battle people in the 50's for example and wild Pokemon in the area are like mid 30's.

Just a suggestion

aragornbird

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.arkeis.com
XP
Country
United States
Coolaaron88 said:
The things I would like to see in Version two is the raising of levels of wild Pokemon to be around the levels of trainers that you battle. Its kinda annoying to battle people in the 50's for example and wild Pokemon in the area are like mid 30's.

Just a suggestion

Yeah, I'll definitely do this, and I'll also raise the levels of post-game normal trainers since I haven't touched most of them at all.

aragornbird

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.arkeis.com
XP
Country
United States
Just realized that none of the screenshots on the front page. I've fixed it now, but I'll definitely be taking some newer ones in the future.

Hope any of you in the East Coast are being too bothered by the hurricane!

aragornbird

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.arkeis.com
XP
Country
United States
Here is a basic list of changes for version 2. I'll expand upon it later. Feel free to add suggestions!

GENERAL CHANGES

*Event Moves as Level Up moves.
Examples: Entei gets Flare Blitz and Extremespeed, Pikachu gets Surf, Victini gets Fusion Flame, Fusion Bolt, and V-Create, etc.

*Egg Move/TM move compatability
Example: Ninetales couldn't learn Energy Ball by TM even though it could by breeding.

*Stronger signature moves
Examples: Chatot's Chatter boosted to 95 power, Darkrai's Dark Void boosted to 90 accuracy, etc.

PRE-ELITE 4 CHANGES

*Shorter Dialog
Less text to click through especially at the beginning.

*Higher Level Wild Pokemon

*More EV-training hotspots

*More dialog changes for normal trainers

POST GAME CHANGES

*Higher Leveled Trainers

BUG FIXES

*Fix Kakuna having Sigilyph's stats

*Fix glitch in Dreamyard where encounter with no actual wild Pokemon will occur (was supposed to be Kricketot)

alex_0706

darknessblade
Trophies
Website
nolink.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
dont know or you are helping on this project but an tip

after the elite 4 (game line)
try making a sailboat to the other regions like kanto jotho and shino (orange islands)

more secret places like an hidden road (make it extremly hard to find this (like a false union room portal)) to a strange garden where you can get as much legendary pokemons as you want

flygon12345

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
alex_0706 said:
try making a sailboat to the other regions like kanto jotho and shino (orange islands)

impossible to do that...................
ohnoes.png

QUOTE(alex_0706 @ Aug 30 2011, 10:39 PM) more secret places like an hidden road (make it extremly hard to find this (like a false union room portal)) to a strange garden where you can get as much legendary pokemons as you want

this could be done but it cant be well hidden
frown.gif

alex_0706

darknessblade
Trophies
Website
nolink.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
chane some locations with less houses to an old/different location where you can battle (someting like the old gym leaderd from the older games)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.