Gaming Pokemon problems (Diamond)

TwinBlades

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi I'm trying to catch all the legendary pokemons in pokemon Diamond (using Cyclods) by using the cheat code "press L+R something about giving heart scale of the number of pokemon on pokedex and hold L to find the pokemon you want" when I use that cheat I keep getting Arceus :S anyone knows how to pick the pokemon you want and also I used the shino and national pokedex cheat so I found all the monsters. Forgot to mention whenever I do double battle and when my oppents pokemon dies, sometimes it's still there or some kind of egg is there when I dont see it.

Thanks

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TwinBlades said:
Hi I'm trying to catch all the legendary pokemons in pokemon Diamond (using Cyclods) by using the cheat code "press L+R something about giving heart scale of the number of pokemon on pokedex and hold L to find the pokemon you want" when I use that cheat I keep getting Arceus :S anyone knows how to pick the pokemon you want and also I used the shino and national pokedex cheat so I found all the monsters. Forgot to mention whenever I do double battle and when my oppents pokemon dies, sometimes it's still there or some kind of egg is there when I dont see it.

Thanks
You have to drop some heart scales to get the same number as the Pokemons pokedex rank.

IOwnAndPwnU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
And I think you have to hold either the L or R while walking in the grass after you've dropped a certain number of heart scales.

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Choose the item and a sub menu will appear. It shows use, toss, or some other thing i dont remember since i havent played for a long time. For example use a potion and you'll get an option to use it or to throw it out.

TwinBlades

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Choose the item and a sub menu will appear. It shows use, toss, or some other thing i dont remember since i havent played for a long time. For example use a potion and you'll get an option to use it or to throw it out.
Thanks for the help but that confuses me :S can you simplify that? lol

TwinBlades

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
What you mean? I know how to toss but how do i lower the heart scale so I can catch a pokemon I want lol :S

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Your total number of heart scales in your bag is 493 right?

So, if you hold L or R while walking in the grass, you will always encounter Pokemon number 493 in the Pokedex, Arceus.

So for example, if you want to catch Mew, who is Pokemon number 151, you have to toss out Heart Scales from your bag until you reach 151. Once the total number of Heart Scales in your bag is 151, when you hold L or R and walk in grass, you will encounter Mew.

I hope this explains thing better...

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
TwinBlades said:
What you mean? I know how to toss but how do i lower the heart scale so I can catch a pokemon I want lol :S
By tossing them, you'll have less of them.
So first, you have 9, and you'll encounter Blastoise.
Then, you toss one, and you have 8, tand you'll encounter Wartortle
wink.gif

TwinBlades

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
lol sorry guys I didnt know there was such a thing called heart scales in my bag but I was able to figure it out when you guys started saying drop it thx and sorry for all this trouble
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end