Rail Fighter GBAtemp Regular

Angola
    Can't wait to play on my Iphone 10.

2. Memerz1

Memerz1 Member
    Newcomer

United States
  3. StrayGuitarist

StrayGuitarist A genuine feline disaster.

United States
    I was being facetious about those things being announced, but some MOBA for Mobile devices is pretty shitty.

4. Jonnysert

Jonnysert Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    They're just cashing off everyone's nostalgia at this point

StrayGuitarist likes this.
  5. Jayro

Jayro MediCat USB and Mini Windows 10 Developer

United States
    I found an appropriate meme on Facebook for just this occasion:

20200624_172506.jpg

6. DarkCoffe64

Italy
    You'd think at this point Craptendo/Game Fucks would've learned to sometimes google "what's the more popular game genre nowadays".
    Unless in japan the internet takes a looooooooooooooooooooooong time to load up stuff that's recent for us.

Moke3 likes this.
  7. DaniPoo

DaniPoo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

You mean G/S remakes?

Moke3 and Agusto101 like this.
  8. Goku1992A

Goku1992A GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Pokemon is like WWE it was once good but due to bad writers and bad decisions the series is basically not even good anymore. I actually tried to be legit although I did buy a used copy of Pokemon SW and due to the $10 credit on my account I actually purchased the DLC. To my delight the DLC "isle of armor was bullshit" I would never buy another DLC again so thanks Gamefreak you really f***ed that up.

For the MOBA pokemon game this is more meaningless than the SW/SH dlc... How are they going to say there are no type advantages when pokmeon is based off of type advantages... They might as well call it pocket monsters. The fans are super upset I saw the dislike button and this is a good thing if people want things to get better they gotta let projects like these flop and stick together as the consumer... If people just keep supporting the BS they will never change until they see their pockets hurting.

9. Azerus_Kun

Azerus_Kun GBAtemp Regular

Uruguay
    why do you want remakes of already great games?

banjo2 likes this.
  10. felix.200

felix.200 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    Next Announcement will be the infamous Raid Pokemon Legends. lol

Moke3 likes this.
  11. Azerus_Kun

Uruguay
    nah, next is pokemon vpn

12. Crazynoob458

Crazynoob458 GBAtemp's friendly wii hacker

Australia
    heh its going to be freshballs and pokewire

13. StrayGuitarist

United States
    Because there’s a lot of minor quality of life things that could make playing through them more fun. Plus, how badass would it be to see Sinnoh in 3D, on the Switch? But I don’t really expect it to be a thing for quite some time.

14. Azerus_Kun

Uruguay
    i dont know, i get frlg and hgss, because rby and gsc were pretty bad, oras felt unnecessary because rse are still good, im afraid its very likely it will be the same with sinnoh, could be wrong tho

15. StrayGuitarist

United States
    I feel like it’s not a necessary thing, but it would be a good thing. However, they wouldn’t be worth playing if it was a situation like Let’s Go, where they nerf into an unrecognizable pile of fuck. There’s a lot of room for failure, and a lot of room for success. And with how GameFreak/The Pokemon Company has been acting lately, it seems way more likely they’d fuck it up somehow.

P.S. Nice Mariah PFP.

Last edited by StrayGuitarist, Jun 25, 2020 - Reason: Added the P.S. part.
    Azerus_Kun likes this.
  16. Azerus_Kun

Uruguay
    maybe the sinnoh remakes would fix the missing dex and a 3rd version(pokemon gun lol) litterally every other problem, thanks for the compliment

17. lokomelo

lokomelo Edson Arantes do Nascimento

Brazil
    DP are not great games. Platinum is. The flaws on Diamond and Pearl versions are super annoying to the point that made revisiting them a bad idea. Platinum really fixed gen 4.

With platinum in mind I agree with every single word you said, we dont need a remake, specially when we see how awful the current games look. Gen 4 deserve better.

(Just imagine if they reuse Hao/Hop body movements and proportions to Barry, so please GF, leave gen 4 alone for some more years.)

18. snobbysteven

snobbysteven Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I know a lot of people are mad that this was the "big surprise", which I understand, but I could see this being fun. They just can't make it too basic, cause that will ruin it. I will give it a try when it comes out for sure.

19. chromthelitten

Newcomer

United States
    Even if I was into MOBA games... I don't trust TenCent with my data.

Yes it is kind of a whomp whomp that the big surprise they teased us with at the end of last week's Nintendo Direct is a freemium mobile MOBA.

Hardcore Pokemon players aren't exaaaaactly the cooperative type? 5v5 cooperation seems nightmare-esque. I am sure there is crossover but the mainline games are single player or multiplayer with a 1v1 focus (in terms of 1 human versus 1 human). Even Pokken or TCG is still 1v1.

So yes I think a Pokken or Sinnoh remake or long rumored Let's Go Johto was expected... (I have no exact preference. Just saying general community wants.)

Though to be fair I don't think they will announce a SwoShi successor (not a let's go but a sinnoh remake or etc) until the expac is firmly worn its welcome in the Fall. They probably don't want to distract folks from the expac.

Personally? I would have loved some virtual console even-if-i-have-to-pay straight ports of older titles (with Home support if I can dream) that are harder to find or just bootleg roms on chips coming straight from china. It wouldn't be New but it would be Good considering the markup on old cartridges.

Last edited by chromthelitten, Jun 25, 2020
  20. Azerus_Kun

Uruguay
    I definitely could have phrased it better, but yeah, Platinum is good as is, it's a shame the servers are down and people can no longer do online play (without resorting to wiimmfi)

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - announced, Presents, Pokemon