DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hi I have an EDGE and I'm on the latest v1.5 and using the latest cheats.dat file I'm trying to use the x4 after battle exp multiplier on pokemon platinum but it's not working does anyone know what's wrong with this at all?

I've tried a few different cheat.DAT and it the same throughout the exp multiplier codes don't want to work for me I'm not an expert in the cheat codes region so I'm turning to the more experience, the more knowledgable and the experts for any glint of hope and answers
moogle.gif

nevermind I figured maybe it was the exp. shares fault so I unequiped it and bingo the cheat worked wonder if there's a work around to get the cheat to work with the exp. share equipped to a pokemon

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
DarkWay said:
hi I have an EDGE and I'm on the latest v1.5 and using the latest cheats.dat file I'm trying to use the x4 after battle exp multiplier on pokemon platinum but it's not working does anyone know what's wrong with this at all?

I've tried a few different cheat.DAT and it the same throughout the exp multiplier codes don't want to work for me I'm not an expert in the cheat codes region so I'm turning to the more experience, the more knowledgable and the experts for any glint of hope and answers
moogle.gif

nevermind I figured maybe it was the exp. shares fault so I unequiped it and bingo the cheat worked wonder if there's a wok around to get the cheat to work with the exp. share equipped to a pokemon

a couples of reports came back
the exp multiplier codes will only work until certain level or maybe a few times only
guess someone should come out with a proper exp multiplier code

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
elixirdream said:
a couples of reports came back
the exp multiplier codes will only work until certain level or maybe a few times only
guess someone should come out with a proper exp multiplier code

yeah I would give it a go myself if I knew how, and I wouldn't mind learning how to do it either I just don't have the concerntration to learn it which is really frustrating for me as this stuff interests me quite alot.

anyway keep up the good work code team you do a good job and we appreciate it.......most of us atleast
rolleyes.gif

moogle.gif

Whooosh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The ones i downloaded through Action Replay code manager worked fine.

For most exp. multiplier codes you have to hold down a button, for me i had to hold R when the pokemon fainted message showed up.

I used them all the way to like like lvl 60 and they worked fine.

But i wasnt using an edge card so mabye that why.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1