Pokemon Platinum Toys R Us Pokemons cheat?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by bajula4, Jul 17, 2009.

Jul 17, 2009
  1. bajula4
    OP

Newcomer bajula4 Newbie

Finland
    Hello all!

I need to ask how get Toys R Us pokemons? I mean that regigigas or shaymin..
    I read some websites, you need Toy R Us shaymin if you wanna evolve it sky form, its right?
    And are there number of pokemon for that shaymin sky form? (calculate cheat)
    And so you need that Toys R Us Regigas if you wanna get regis.
    So how get them Toys R Us pokemons!?
    Or you can do it normal pokemons?
    I too read you dont need Toys R Us pokemons.. like some this: You need regigigas from pearl or diamond
    transfer to platinum and then get regis.. But ... yh.. So plz help me for this..

2. KingdomBlade

Member KingdomBlade Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)

Philippines
  3. Technik

Member Technik GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    1. Learn freggin english. I barley know what your talking about.
    2. Google is your friend.
    3. Use pokesav. What homebrew community pokefan hasn't heard of pokesav?

4. Domination

Member Domination GBAtemp Psycho!

Singapore
    Cheats. Or Pok├ęsav.

Though I do remember seeing the wondercards being dumped. You know... those with deoxys or level 50 dragonite....

5. dsjoes

Member dsjoes GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
  6. kenzspellz

Member kenzspellz GBAtemp Regular

Singapore
    search it through the search button it's there for a reason..
    learn ur english..no one know what are you talking about.. for example:whats regigas??shaymin evolves???do you ever browse the webs for info???
    how to get toy R us pokemon??

7. Splych

Member Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

Philippines
    Gah... Only thing I know is Pokesav and cheats. Or unless you have 2 DS's in your hand with two different cartridges (one must be a flashcart) you could use the Wondercard patcher, get the Deoxys Wondercard Rom, use the patcher to change it to another pokemon that you want... I know that way... sounds confusing, so just stick with Pokesav and Cheats.

8. Whooosh

Member Whooosh GBAtemp Regular

Ireland
    Use Action replay code manager. open the pokemon cheat file. select new cheat( from right click (pokemon platinum cheats HERE)menu). google pokemon cheats. copy the code and paste it into the new cheat menu save then save it. Repeat the process and you get lots of awesome cheats [​IMG] . Then get cheat code editor program (google it). open the program and go to File>import xml then in the popup menu navagate to___________(profile name)>documents>datel>cheat code editor>local code list there will be a few files (eu codelist, us codelist and the japanese one if you have it opened into "my codelist" on the program itself) double click on these files and they will open in a list. Next go to save cheat database. save it to your flashcart in the appropiate folder. ( it will automatically be converted to .dat) the cheats should then work including your custom ones. If you created them under the right game including region eu=europe us=america jp=japan. HAPPY CHEATING