ROM Hack pokemon platinum stopped working=o

ivanthegreat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was playing pokemon platinum just fine then today i try and play it,it doesnt work?? i try redownloading it and still dont work and this is the only game giving me issues any fix for it is there a patch or so??
im using supercard SD

EDIT YES!!!!!!!! i got it working AND it got reduced to 100MB ^__^

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
ivanthegreat said:
i was playing pokemon platinum just fine then today i try and play it,it doesnt work?? i try redownloading it and still dont work and this is the only game giving me issues any fix for it is there a patch or so??
im using supercard SD
redownload the rom.

ivanthegreat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
will i thought the same thing ...there hasnt been a firmware fix for months o.o but i was playing it just fine since i got it then all sudden it just stopped o.o

ivanthegreat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nah i dont use AR plus the AR for super card is horrendous it doesnt work with any games >_>

and should i try downloading the firmware i already have on my card ...never bothered doing that XP

Noitora

Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
ivanthegreat said:
nah i dont use AR plus the AR for super card is horrendous it doesnt work with any games >_>

and should i try downloading the firmware i already have on my card ...never bothered doing that XP
The Action Replay codes work just fine for the supercard.

ivanthegreat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
ivanthegreat said:

super card SD slot 2 i know for a fact it works for slot 1 if you know a guide for the slot 2 one then please share it with me maybe the one im using sucks

ive been trying but the only game it ever worked for was yugioh gx 2008 thats the ONLY game i had wor

Noitora

Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
ivanthegreat said:
Noitora said:
ivanthegreat said:

super card SD slot 2 i know for a fact it works for slot 1 if you know a guide for the slot 2 one then please share it with me maybe the one im using sucks

ive been trying but the only game it ever worked for was yugioh gx 2008 thats the ONLY game i had wor
You can create codes the same way you would with DS one, also there is a site that has downloadable cheat packs.
Nvm it's this one: http://www.scdev.org

ivanthegreat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
ivanthegreat said:
Noitora said:
ivanthegreat said:

You can create codes the same way you would with DS one, also there is a site that has downloadable cheat packs.
Nvm it's this one: http://www.scdev.org

lol wait what do i download XD

MolotovC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.scdev.org/forum/index.php/topic,14557.0.html

You can get .scc cheats there now, when patching the rom, double click the rom in the patching software and tick 'enable cheats' then use the browse box by the 'enable cheats' option and navigate to the .scc file, press OK. Now when you output the rom you will get 3 files including the .scc, just put all 3 together on the mem card.

ivanthegreat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MolotovC said:
http://www.scdev.org/forum/index.php/topic,14557.0.html

You can get .scc cheats there now, when patching the rom, double click the rom in the patching software and tick 'enable cheats' then use the browse box by the 'enable cheats' option and navigate to the .scc file, press OK. Now when you output the rom you will get 3 files including the .scc, just put all 3 together on the mem card.

yea thanks i figured it out after my last post^_^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No matter the limit he always gives the tip