Gaming Pokemon Platinum Save?

leedslad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know where i can get a perfect Pokemon Platinum save that will transfer all possible Pokemon to Batlle Revolution without bad eggs?

dukemagus

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
a second question in the topic... (no need to create another i think...)

i have started pokemon platinum in the american (U) version... the problem is that i am brazillian, so i do not understend the measures in the pokedex (lbs, inches, etc...)

does the european version uses metric/kilogram measurements?
if i change my ROM to an european one, will my save still work? no bugs or glitches?

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
tenshinoneko said:
acekard2i save wont connect to battle revolution?
Most flashcarts don't have wii connection support AFAIK.

QUOTE(dukemagus @ Feb 14 2010, 05:28 PM) a second question in the topic... (no need to create another i think...)

i have started pokemon platinum in the american (U) version... the problem is that i am brazillian, so i do not understend the measures in the pokedex (lbs, inches, etc...)

if i change my ROM to an european one, will my save still work? no bugs or glitches?
Sorry, european version uses imperial measurements too. And I personally findit just as annoying as you do, since I don't know those measurements.

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Demonbart said:
tenshinoneko said:
acekard2i save wont connect to battle revolution?
Most flashcarts don't have wii connection support AFAIK.

QUOTE(dukemagus @ Feb 14 2010, 05:28 PM) a second question in the topic... (no need to create another i think...)

Sorry, european version uses imperial measurements too. And I personally findit just as annoying as you do, since I don't know those measurements.

I was pretty sure the Acekard 2i has Wii Connection support...I haven't tested it for myself, but I kept hearing that it did from others.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte