Vinceisg0d

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi there,

I am not really interested in buying another replica of Pokemon Pearl... However I want to start playing this. Am I going to be limited in anyway while playing Platinum on the R4?

Which parts of the game wont function right with it?

Thanks!

Vinceisg0d

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are you sure? Will the clock and such work? I remember trying it with Pearl/etc and it not working right for some things.

Will I be able to trade with people using the real version? EG: Will I be able to start my Platinum file, then eventually buy Platinum and trade with it, assuming 2 DSs?

I already have an R4, so not planning on buying any other cards. =P

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Vinceisg0d said:
Are you sure? Will the clock and such work? I remember trying it with Pearl/etc and it not working right for some things.

Will I be able to trade with people using the real version? EG: Will I be able to start my Platinum file, then eventually buy Platinum and trade with it, assuming 2 DSs?

Yes, it will all work. It probably was your copy of Pearl, because mine worked perfectly. I've beaten both versions on my old M3 Simply (rebranded R4) and it worked just fine.

Cam275

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Vinceisg0d said:

Everything works perfectly, as if you bought the cart.

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
Do you have a genuine R4?

Even though I played Pokemon Platinum in Japanese and US, I have the 512KB save file which was finnished until I went to the Battle Frontier. Im still confused why so many people has corrupted save files? Was it because I resave it using PokeSav and made it a RAW one instead of the encrypted?

Regards,
Chris

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night