Homebrew Pokemon Platinum menu lag

Monochrome Twist

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. When playing Pkmn Platinum the menus and black screens lag. Is there anyway I can fix this? Or is it just the rom? If it helps any Im using an Acekard 2i

SgtThom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Monochrome Twist said:
Hello. When playing Pkmn Platinum the menus and black screens lag. Is there anyway I can fix this? Or is it just the rom? If it helps any Im using an Acekard 2i

Maybe it's not a clean ROM.

Monochrome Twist

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
basher11 said:
maybe your using cheats?
It's been like this since I started the game. I even downloaded the European version and it still has slow down on the acekard.
frown.gif

@SgtThom; How can you tell if one is clean or not? This one seems to be the one US one I can find.

D

Deleted-236924

shinkukage09 said:
I have said lag as well. I thought it was just a side effect of it being a ROM...(Since my physical copy doesn't have that problem)
Correction: It's a side effect of being a backup, not a rom.
Retail carts are roms, just that they are stored on a separate game cart and cannot be overwrited.

Monochrome Twist

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pingouin7 said:
shinkukage09 said:
I have said lag as well. I thought it was just a side effect of it being a ROM...(Since my physical copy doesn't have that problem)
Retail carts are roms, just that they are stored on a separate game cart and cannot be overwrited.
Is there any known ROM that works on Acekard 2i without such lag?

SgtThom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Monochrome Twist said:
Pingouin7 said:
shinkukage09 said:
Is there any known ROM that works on Acekard 2i without such lag?

Maybe the Advance war series?But I never had the real copy so I don't know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Purple_Heart, then I will be actually older than him for a bit (ik thats not how ages work btw)