Pokemon Platinum - M3 DS Simply

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Suba, Mar 19, 2011.

Mar 19, 2011

Pokemon Platinum - M3 DS Simply by Suba at 6:25 PM (945 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Suba
    OP

Newcomer Suba Newbie

United States
    Hello. Glad to meet you all! I found another topic of similar interest on here, but ultimately it did not prove very useful.

My issue is...

A while back I had my Pokemon Platinum on my M3 DS Simply card, and I've had it lingering on there for a while to hold some rarer pokemon. Yesterday I updated my firmware to an "R4 Wood" or something of the sort to get Pokemon White to play.

So I went back into Platinum today to see if everything was still in check, but it won't let me load my saved file? According to the card the file is still there, but when I boot up Platinum it tries to start me off from the beginning.

Could I please have help? I thank you very much in advance. They are some irreplaceable pokemon. :<

Thank you,

Suba

2. dsrules

Member dsrules GBAtemp Psycho!

check your R4 Wood settings, if save extension is set to .nds.sav the change it to .sav

3. Suba
    OP

Newcomer Suba Newbie

United States
    I am sorry if this is a stupid question. Where can I check the settings? I saw on other forums that the R4 Wood requires *.nds.sav files. In the Pokemon Platinum folder there is both that and a *.sav file. (Both are all the same name as the rom name too).

Edit: Nevermind! I found the choice for NDS + SAV. I set it, but the game still starts like there are no save files and starts a new game. :