Hacking Pokemon Platinum cheats not working on EZVi

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone else having issues with it? I am using 1.90 and the kernel that was released at the same time and even though the cheats are enabled and I have pressed the buttons required to activate while playing the game, none of them work at all. Not to mention the GBATemp cheat site has been down for bloody ages so I haven't been able to download an update in a month since I got my EZ Flash Vi.
hate2.gif

So why the hell aren't the codes working? It's the right cheat file and the only game that doesn't work with codes as well, whoever designs them needs to go and fix them pronto.

Zowayix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you pressing L+R+Start to activate them in-game?

Do the codes require you to press buttons to use them? (Example: Press L+R for maximum whatever)

A problem in the coding prevents all codes that require button presses from working.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
everyone else has been using the codes for more than months! you are one and only complain it doesn't work!

the only queries i heard so far is how to use wild pokemon modifier and stuff

as our friend mentioned! did you press any activators? SELECT? L+R? blah blah blah! did you follow the instructions?

if NO blame yourself! don't come and screw those coders that had spent countless hours just for people like you.....

if YES and still doesn't work! then send those codes that doesn't work for you to team EZV ask them to look at the compatibility issue of the cheat engine with the respective codes you tried to use!

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@DSgamer64 : Complain is free, but has no effect on the futur if nobody hear you. Also it's not fair for guys who have spent time to give you what you have.
Report a bug is more clever if you wants things to change : EZFlash bugtracker

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.