Gaming Pokemon Platinum Cheat Forms in Wi-Fi/Union Room

Hikozaru~

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I put the cheat.db in SYSTEM.. and I selected the cheat of New Forms in Wi-Fi/Union Room for Pokemon Platinum and when I am going to fight against someone the DS is blocked and I must reset the console... Has someone made work the code in M3?

PD: Sorry for my bad english.

Thanks.
yaynds.gif

Codebrain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys havent really checked Pokesav.org, havent you? :/

The New forms get switched back when you go online, when your playing against a D/P player. This is because of incompatibility.

However, with the code, you get to use the forms online, such as Rotom, and Shaymin. Giratina doesnt change, because his requires an item.

What he is asking is why the code doesnt work. The reason for that is unknown to me. I havent used the code.

Go to Pokesav.org, and find help there, because it seems people here are clueless about this particular topic.
tongue.gif

Hikozaru~

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Codebrain said:
You guys havent really checked Pokesav.org, havent you? :/

The New forms get switched back when you go online, when your playing against a D/P player. This is because of incompatibility.

However, with the code, you get to use the forms online, such as Rotom, and Shaymin. Giratina doesnt change, because his requires an item.

What he is asking is why the code doesnt work. The reason for that is unknown to me. I havent used the code.

Go to Pokesav.org, and find help there, because it seems people here are clueless about this particular topic.
tongue.gif

Someone who understand my problem, thanks
yaynds.gif

yes, I went to Pokesav.org but no one says me nothing about this..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans