Pokemon Platinum cant trade in gts?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by darnoc, Apr 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2009
  1. darnoc
    OP

Member darnoc GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    it seems that whenever i got to the gts and try to trade my pokemon for another it wont work. i make sue i have the pokemon and i go to offer it it wont light up i click a on the pokemon and nothing. i am at the 6th gym. i was able to go to the wifi plaza without any problems too.

also i have a acekard 2.1 running the latest AKIAIO

2. mikekenan007

Newcomer mikekenan007 Member

United States
    well maybe its ur rom or ur save mine works just fine on gts ive traded alot of pokemon on gts

3. Ultratech87

Newcomer Ultratech87 Advanced Member

United States
    It seems quite a few people are having this problem, but nobody's sure of what's causing it. It's apparently got something to do with the Levels not showing up correctly or something similar. I've been having the same issues myself.

4. geminisama

Member geminisama Metsu

United States
    Do you have cheats enabled?

5. Tac 21

Member Tac 21 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    your pokemon is improperly hacked and GTS knows it.

6. RupeeClock

Member RupeeClock Colors 3D Snivy!

United Kingdom
    No, I get this problem trying to trade pokémon I caught in the wild, and never took out of my PC box. [​IMG]

I don't know if this a problem with using flashcarts or if there are certain requirements I need to fill (like gender or level).
    I assume it's the latter since sometimes I can trade without a problem.

Hell, I've had a Cranidos that was refused for one trade, but accepted for another.

7. Terenigma

Member Terenigma Terenigma everywhere

United Kingdom
    This

most people who are playing pokemon especially people that are posting here have the means to get whatever pokemon they want and how they want it. makes me laugh when loads of people who admit they hack to get they're perfect pokemon but still go on GTS. whats the point?

P.S LOVING this so much more than any other game (including GTA)

8. larvi

Member larvi GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I haven't tried trading but I can't seem to get the upload of battle videos to work on my AK2, everytims it starts trying I get a communication error and it resets to a blanks screen, tried it on my EZ4 with the same result. Anyone else getting this problem? Or are able to do it from a flash card? I have the original cart and tried uploading my save to that but that also doesn't seem to work since the both Rein and Rudolphs save tools only send 256k of the 512k save file so the battle saves aren't there.

Edit - Just got it to work, I turned off cheats and soft reset for the game and was able to upload the video now from my ak2

9. Terenigma

Member Terenigma Terenigma everywhere

United Kingdom
    Thank you for proving my previous point perfectly lol im perfectly fine with people cheating/hacking to get the pokemon they want coz otherwise i would not of have my torchic!

p.s advice with pokemon especially. cheat (if you must) to get the pokemon you want. save it. reboot DS and turn off all the cheats and enjoy the game normally! i am [​IMG]

10. larvi

Member larvi GBAtemp Regular

United States
    In my case I wasn't using cheats they just happen to be on for all games by default in AK2. For trading via GTS, pokemon also has built in detection of hacked pokemon which is a completely different thing than in game cheats on a flashcard. And since I was just trying to upload a battle video of a battle factory match hacked pokemon had nothing to do with my issue.

11. darnoc
    OP

Member darnoc GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    the thing is i never used any cheats or hacked any pokemon in my plat is just doesnt wanna trade

12. RupeeClock

Member RupeeClock Colors 3D Snivy!

United Kingdom
    Like I said, the trader is probably asking for a specific level range or gender, and the pokémon you're trying to give doesn't satisfy that requirement.

The problem is you can't SEE that requirement for some reason. :\

13. animefreak

Newcomer animefreak Newbie

Canada
    ok i do use ac but i can trade the regular pokemon i boted but not the legendaries im so confused plz help [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.