Hacking Pokemon Platinum and Animal Crossing

johnomara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had an R4 for a while and I love it. Everything has been working fine for months. Recently I put Pokemon Platinum on and that also works great. Then I tried to play Animal Crossing, which I have had for a while, not so great. After it loaded it just went to a white screen and stayed there. At first I didn't know what did it and I tried a bunch of different things. Finally I replaced the .nds file with a new one and the game worked again. I played Pokemon again then AC stopped working. Every other game works fine after Pokemon, why does AC stop?
Any ideas? Thanks!

johnomara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought about that too so i freed up some extra space. NowI have about 250 MB. I have the R4 V.1.18 firmware if that helps any.

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
that happened to me too.the solution is that you make a ysmenu for your r4.theres a guide on this on how to make it.it lets u play ani new games and homebrew games.

Posts merged

that happened to me too.the solution is that you make a ysmenu for your r4.theres a guide on this on how to make it.it lets u play ani new games and homebrew games.

Posts merged

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ngNaUaQOfPU