Pokemon Platinum and Animal Crossing

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by johnomara, Mar 28, 2009.

Mar 28, 2009
  1. johnomara
    OP

Newcomer johnomara Newbie

United States
    I've had an R4 for a while and I love it. Everything has been working fine for months. Recently I put Pokemon Platinum on and that also works great. Then I tried to play Animal Crossing, which I have had for a while, not so great. After it loaded it just went to a white screen and stayed there. At first I didn't know what did it and I tried a bunch of different things. Finally I replaced the .nds file with a new one and the game worked again. I played Pokemon again then AC stopped working. Every other game works fine after Pokemon, why does AC stop?
    Any ideas? Thanks!

2. a2h

Member a2h GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    How much free space do you have left on the card

3. johnomara
    OP

Newcomer johnomara Newbie

United States
    I thought about that too so i freed up some extra space. NowI have about 250 MB. I have the R4 V.1.18 firmware if that helps any.

4. anaxs

Member anaxs got milk, got candy

Canada
    that happened to me too.the solution is that you make a ysmenu for your r4.theres a guide on this on how to make it.it lets u play ani new games and homebrew games.

Posts merged

that happened to me too.the solution is that you make a ysmenu for your r4.theres a guide on this on how to make it.it lets u play ani new games and homebrew games.

Posts merged