Pokemon PET program problems

Discussion in 'GBA - Game Development, ROM Hacks and Translations' started by Lilith Valentine, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Lilith Valentine
    OP

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolf-husky™ The savior of the broken

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I am having problems with the PET program in the elite map, I gave all the gym leaders 5 pokemon but it messes up: Like if I change Brock order to Geodude, Corsala, Shuckle, Nosepass, and Onix. I go down to Misty who now has the last two of Brock's new team her two old team and one team Surge, So I change which changes Brock and Surges team. How do I stop this?

2. The Pink Gato

The Pink Gato GBAtemp Regular

Oct 13, 2009
    United States
    Candy Mountain with Mitch
    Same problem. Help ^-^?

~i-C-e~

3. Choumaru

Choumaru Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 30, 2009
    United States
    With Nolan
    It messed up other trainers as well T-T

Is there away I can right them to normal but keep the things I did in Advance Map

4. pokedude987

pokedude987 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 26, 2010
    United States
    i also hav a problem in pet. whenever i put a pokemon at level 5 like mankey, when i go to battle the person, they hav a level 5 primape. heres the video link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phmTBbVAJQU. can anyone help?

EDIT: Well, aperently in my version of PET if i put mankey, in the game, it puts the pkmn after mankey, primape. so i had to put goldduck to make it be mankey.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice