Misc Pokemon Pearl/Diamond Wifi Issue.

FlatFrogger

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've recently started playing through pearl again and decided to try the GTS. On doing so the game saved before going in and black screen'd me (with the music stuck too). I retried the game pressing Y and it still did the same. I've read a topic on here suggesting trying a fresh copy of the rom in case it was bad so I replaced it and it worked a couple of times but now it constantly black screens. Out of curiosity I tried playing diamond and still the same thing happened (pressing Y and not pressing it) which is odd because the first time I played diamond through (when it was released) it all worked fine for me.

I'm running the latest m3 real firmware and i've tried recopying it over to the sd but it had no effect on it. Anyone else getting/had this problem and know a solution? Is it time I swapped to sakura?

Bonus round question: Will sakura ever support stuff like wii transfers? (i.e pkmn ranch, etc)

marational

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bonus question? Uhh I don't think we have many GBAlpha team members on the forums, so that's a little hard to answer.

Zyenet

Trophies
Website
www.zyetendo.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't get a black screen, just an error code. Doesn't really bother me, since I don't use my M3DS Real to play Pokémon Pearl except for testing. But I would like to know how to fix it.

Grovyle91

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
pokemonnl.co.cc
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, I don't know if this will work, not if you haven't selected any cheats...

I had a similar problem with Diamond, random crashes, sound was hanging too. Later, I realized the cheats were the problem, turned them off and no crashes anymore.

I hope for you this will fix it.

If not, maybe the newest firmware is the problem... I can't check that, because I'm running Sakura and an older version of M3 DS Real.

FlatFrogger

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've checked cheats are disable and i've tried replacing the rom. It ONLY hangs on GTS (not sure about other WFC stuff.

I've tried sakura since then but I still get the same issue, again cheats are off etc.

cosmo2389

Trophies
Website
www.myotaku.com
XP
Country
United States
I began having the same problem not too long ago, it happened with both my Pearl (on an Ak2) and my Diamond (on my M3 Real)...

It also occurred with an actual cart as well...

None of them had cheats enabled and both of the roms previously worked, so I have no idea what could be the matter...

After a while of not working, I thought maybe the GTS was down... But I couldn't find any resources that verified this...

FlatFrogger

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cosmo2389 said:
I began having the same problem not too long ago, it happened with both my Pearl (on an Ak2) and my Diamond (on my M3 Real)...

It also occurred with an actual cart as well...

None of them had cheats enabled and both of the roms previously worked, so I have no idea what could be the matter...

After a while of not working, I thought maybe the GTS was down... But I couldn't find any resources that verified this...

Sounds really odd now. Out of curiosity have you tried pokemon ranch or battle stadium with them? Maybe something to do with the wii interaction is messing saves up?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: One of the worst games I have ever played