Pokemon ORAS Frozen

3DSPoet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, anybody else see this? Or is it just me?

(No, this isn't a hack or a real thing, I'm just asking if anyone else sees the resemblance. I blatantly pasted the word Elsa over the character's name, which is Glacia.)

opeenowc-jpg.44978

Attachments

• opeeNoWc.jpg
    opeeNoWc.jpg
    304.8 KB · Views: 803
Last edited by 3DSPoet, , Reason: --'cause some people don't understand humor.

3DSPoet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL, I'm not trolling...I'm joking. She uses ice pokemon and looks like that. If I wanted to troll, I would have been much more obscure and certainly put more effort into it as the other poster suggested. :P

3DSPoet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, pointless posts are pointless

There's a lot of fun, pointless stuff in this world, like Pokemon, for instance. We could argue that video games are good for us, but it's really a rationalization with targeted information to make it sound good. (and I'm sure people will have responses about how wrong I am to say so).

I thought it was funny, so I posted it. If someone else sees the thread and smiles or gets a laugh out of it, then it served its purpose and thus has value and merit. If not, then I wasted some server resources. There are hundreds, if not thousands of wasted threads and posts on this board. Just call this my tiny little piece of that wasteland. ^_^

If it's considered inappropriate or shouldn't be here, a mod will slap me and lock and/or remove the thread. You are neither, so, while I appreciate your opinion, it's of little consequence.

^_^ Have a great day patrolling the board for evil, useless threads. ^_^

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NoobletCheese @ NoobletCheese: i used to use a slow cooker all the time but moved to using the oven. 15 minutes at 180C/350F .