ROM Hack Pokémon ORAS : allow several online battle arenas ?

Leslie White

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone,

I recently discovered how to change the battle arenas of "battle recorder" replays with save data filer and BVEditor. This allow to change the only multiplayer battle arena of pokémon ORAS (the blue one) with for example, the VGC Pss final battle, the elite 4 arenas and so on...

I wanted to know if there was a way to allow a choice between several battle arenas when playing online ? Or to change the default one with another from our choice ?With rom editing or an hexadecimal editor or something like that ?

757622PierreRochard.png

Thanks for your answers.

Reactions: Margen67

ryanfarrr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've never done it but always assumed it was a simple case of extracting the appropriate GARC, opening the models in Ohana3DS, and swapping the WiFi background to one of your choice. However, looking at it now, the location that I thought they were stored in, a/1/3/6, only has the basic ones - beach, cave and grass.

So assuming they are stored somewhere in the romfs folder, it should be a fairly simple task of swapping/duplicating the files. The fact nobody seems to have found them yet suggests they may be stored somewhere inaccessible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Cool.