Gaming Pokémon ORAS 1.1 Patches now live!

loco365

OP
Trophies
XP
Get them on your emuNANDs before anything happens, guys, in case Nintendo decides to push an update. Both patches are 271 blocks in size, although it isn't known what the patches do just yet, but the patches are required for online use.

loco365

OP
Trophies
XP
I think everyone on 4.5 using Gateway or MT Card is safe from that now that updates can be decrypted and repacked as .cias and distributed.

As long as they're downloadable and decryptable. If they issue an update that breaks emuNAND, nobody can download the update and decrypt it to repack it for everyone else.

Timburpton

Trophies
XP
Country
Much strange. I play EUR version and downloaded US patch. Play game and it shows v1.1. This mean patches for Pokemon region free?

einstein95

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
As long as they're downloadable and decryptable. If they issue an update that breaks emuNAND, nobody can download the update and decrypt it to repack it for everyone else.
Given that certain people have the titlekey for the update, this means that this and any future updates for OR/AS can be downloaded and repackaged for lesser firmwares.

einstein95

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
The Reddit thread for the patch says that it fixed a bug involving Knock Off and Mega Stones...
I'm rather interested to see if anyone can confirm this.
The changed files include those for two files in addition to the language select, so yes that seems right.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.