Not open for further replies.

Solarisa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
On Pokemon Omega Ruby, I want to use voice chat when playing pokemon with my buddies, but it won't let me. I looked into settings, and it said voice chat is disabled. So, I tried to enable it, and this message came up:

"To use this feature, a parent or guardian will need to unrestrict data sharing in the Child Online Privacy Protection section of the system's Parental Controls."

The wierd thing is, I don't have parental control on either of my two 3DS's, and this message appears on both. How do I fix this without erasing any data, or sending my game to Nintendo to be fixed?

Note: Voice chat works on my downloadable version of Pokemon Y, but not my cartridge of Omega Ruby.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Try going to the parental controls (set password as 0000 if you need one) and setting everything to unlocked. I think there's one thing that's locked by default.

Solarisa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Try going to the parental controls (set password as 0000 if you need one) and setting everything to unlocked. I think there's one thing that's locked by default.

Okay. I'll try. I'll post my findings here.

Edit: You were right. Thanks! Now can somepony be kind enough to close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1