And here's another from another game store
PbDR3kf.jpg

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Or pre-order the game from Amazon/ShopTo, get the codes and then cancel the orders. No need to go down to an overpriced retailer.

The nintendo zone is free you just need to go into store and scan the wifi network hence why i can share it with everyone here, unlimited downloads YEAH BOI

yodamerlin

Bok bok.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
According to this article, GAME are getting a total of 20,000 codes, so not really unlimited.
Right, I've been thinking. The UK has around 2 million 3ds consoles around, probably much more.
Anyway, the reviews for Pokemon X and Y have around 20,000 each on the eshop, that's maybe 50,000 sales. Don't know if that is Europe or just the UK but having 50,000 as the amount in the UK seems about right. Anyway, this means that 20,000 codes should be more than enough for the more dedicated of us to get the demo, as lots of people won't know, maybe 5,000. Lots of people won't care, another 5,000. Others will want, but there is no Game near them, 1,000 I guess (not including people who will spoof) . So that leaves 29,000 people. So I guess we just have to be quick.

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
According to this article, GAME are getting a total of 20,000 codes, so not really unlimited.

"If you live inside the UK, you can head to GAME and get the demo with Nintendo Zone, also in stores starting this Wednesday, the 15th of October GAME will have 20,000 codes - a miniature segment of the Pokemon fanbase in the country."

They're also giving away 20,000 codes as well as the Nintendo Zone, i'm guessing this is for people who pre-order the game and don't have their 3ds's with them. It's all about the symantics, read it properly bru. Either way i'll still provide the Nintendo Zone details, if its limited then its a first come first serve thingy

DillyBear12

Trophies
XP
Country
"If you live inside the UK, you can head to GAME and get the demo with Nintendo Zone, also in stores starting this Wednesday, the 15th of October GAME will have 20,000 codes - a miniature segment of the Pokemon fanbase in the country."

They're also giving away 20,000 codes as well as the Nintendo Zone, i'm guessing this is for people who pre-order the game and don't have their 3ds's with them. It's all about the symantics, read it properly bru. Either way i'll still provide the Nintendo Zone details, if its limited then its a first come first serve thingy
What time will you have the details up at do you know?

yodamerlin

Bok bok.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are there any special settings the router needs. I am using my raspberry pi to create the hotspot but it is not working... Does it standard ip ranges, because I am using 192.168.42.XX.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c