Pokemon Omega Ruby *PETALBURG WOODS GLITCH*

Discussion in 'Computer Programming, Emulation, and Game Modding' started by shiny_GYARADOS, Feb 19, 2018.

1. shiny_GYARADOS
    OP

shiny_GYARADOS Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 19, 2018
    India
    hello peeps,

I'm new to this discussion network

I've been playing this game of Pokemon Omega Ruby long back , its really intresting one , but when i booted up the game in Citra Emulator the Petalburg Woods Glitch is poppin up , I've tried out it on another chinese built emulator but there were no attack animations ,

so i tried getting back to the previous emulator and continuing the game by changing the language to Korean which helped to exit the woods easily ......

But i fear if the game would crash as soon as i change the language to English..

ive also heard that you have to be much far from the petaburg wood area in order to change the language ...

So can anyone recommend me where should I do so .

2. Lunos

Lunos GBAtemp Regular

Dec 26, 2010
    Uruguay
    Montevideo
    First of all, I think that the Petalburg Woods issue has been fixed long ago, so you must be using a pretty old version of Citra if it still happens to you.
    Secondly, the only way to change the game's language after you started a savefile, is by modifying it with PkHeX.

Attached Files: