Pokemon Omega Ruby bricked, can I unbrick, restore or transfer my save to another cart in any way?

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by digimattd, Jan 22, 2015.

1. digimattd
    OP

digimattd Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 22, 2015
    United States
    Hey all. I somehow managed to brick my Omega Ruby cart completely after attempting to clone from slot one to slot two w/Powersaves. I didn't notice anything different but I suppose I wasn't paying attention. Now I have a cart that doesn't show up in either PowerSaves or on my 3DS. Is there any way to take the backups I have saved via powersaves onto a new cart? Literally any at all? Or should I just pawn my 3DS?

I don't really have the time to commit to replaying the game and at this point I'm 99.999999% sure there is nothing to be done. While I have a bunch of my things copied into Pokebank, at this point I'm pretty defeated. Thanks for any help.

2. luney

luney GBAtemp Fan

Aug 30, 2006
    United States
    Sounds like you just have contact issues. Try cleaning them.

3. digimattd
    OP

digimattd Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 22, 2015
    United States

I'm not so sure. Pokemon Y shows up perfectly fine on both the 3DS and the Powersave device. I will attempt cleaning with rubbing alcohol and a q-tip, however my finger did not work previously.

Edit; As expected, no fix :/

4. Scorpiopt

Scorpiopt GBAtemp Regular

Nov 9, 2013
    nothing you can do has far has i am aware , powersaves fucked up and bricked the cart this happened before to several people