Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if we can actually use the Poke'nav now to talk to people on our friends list like some kind of party chat? Especially with secret bases and during battles and such, itd be a really interesting mechanic.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SehsQkt.gif

I keep trying to plunge deeper and understand but I just can't. Ho's in? Navs? I'm so lost and confused and I'm afraid what I'm with is no longer it.

Is this what getting old feels like?

Reactions: Densetsu

VLinh

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm going to assume with these remakes coming out, there's going to be new mega evolutions or will it stay true to its roots and just what it was back then? The pictures of Groudon and Kyougre looked like alternate versions, then again it could be a cool image of them

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
This is interesting. The first pokemon game I played was Sapphire. So I may give this a go. But only if it's got the same level of graphics that Pokemon X/Y has. Otherwise I can't justify getting this. Unlike the 3rd gen games, I will actually buy the physical carts (I will also buy Black 2 at some point, so I can transfer the pokemon I got while playing it on my flashcart to Pokebank) as unlike the old gen games, I don't trust playing this kinda game on the Gateway as there's no guarantee that I can go legit in the future and transfer my save over like I can with the 5th gen games.

I will just play it safe and wait till I own the physical cart before I start playing it. The only time I cut corners was to replicate my gen 3 pokemon in pokegen when I wanted them transferred to Black 2. No way in hell I'm going to deal with that Pal Park nonsense and the two games I have to play through just to send 4 or 5 pokemon over. Hell no. I'm not that hardcore of a Pokemon fan. :P

I got them genned and legit checked, so they WILL end up in my future Pokemon X/Y game. I'm not too worried about most of my pokemon from gen3 not getting in, but the ones I beat the elite 4 with will be getting transferred over one way or another as they are the ones I put in the most work in training.

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON
HOENN CONFIRMED

367.gif
Done. But i still don't like the game. I want to see Metroid, not a ton of Pokemons...
there are already tons of them..literally!

Reactions: calmwaters

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
It's not like Game Freak is responsible for making Metroid games, you know? :P

I dont think gamefreak has any say on if you get new Pokemon games. its all up to Nintendo.

BUT Nintendo knows Pokemon is like a gold rush.. and Metroid.. no matter how good its no gold rush.

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
I dont think gamefreak has any say on if you get new Pokemon games. its all up to Nintendo.

BUT Nintendo knows Pokemon is like a gold rush.. and Metroid.. no matter how good its no gold rush.

Yeah well, that's the..sad part..and the good part all in one. :) Because with enough money from pokemons they can make other good games. ha! :D

tumblr_mcj4hwROxh1rdol9po1_500.gif

:ha:
367.gif

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah a new Pokemon game, i really enjoyed the third gen despite the hate it gets. I love the music, the Pokemon, the legends, and the story. I think Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen was dry compared to their counter parts of being a 3rd gen game especially when Emerald was out, i loved this version now for a remake that would be awesome.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The good: YEAH!!!!!!! Finally. One last trip in nostalgia town.

The bad: With gateway now being able to play card2 games, awaiting impending pokeflood doom.

Finally a game I actually want to buy (and NOT USED) instead of waiting for a GW rom.

matpower

Messenger from Zero
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Wait... Ninty never said it is a remake, right? In the vid it shows "A new adventure" and "A dramatic new world"... I wonder if it is something like Pokémon BW2 in Hoenn...?

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, I'll bet if you people were as vociferous about your want of a new Metroid game as you are about your excitement of a new Pokemon game, it would probably be released. Just what is the difference between a fan and a Poketard again? Both types of people go ballistic over Pokemon. And you people are especially excited because they're remaking the Ruby/Sapphire versions, which are generally regarded as being two great entries in this series. Or maybe Pokemon has become for the 3DS owners what Call of Duty is for the Xbox owners. Yeah, that's it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0