Hacking Pokemon not saving (Am I missing something here?)

steckel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay everyone, am I missing something big here? I have an r4 and i've tried slapping different pokemon pearl/diamond roms on both my sandisk and my kingston micro sd cards and havn't had any luck when I go to save. Each time I finish the introduction which asks me my name and such I go to save and get "Please wait, saving..." for over 10 minutes! It stays here forever. I have to be missing something major because I'm under the impression its working for the rest of you =(

Edit: Dear lord please help me! Heh, I've just been so aggravated with trying to get this to work for the past week with no luck. Here is a bit more information:

I've tried multiple pokemon diamond/pearl roms on both a sandisk and kingston 1gb micro sd card formated both FAT and FAT 32 on my R4. I can load up each game and tell the pokemon proffesor my name and that i am a boy. Once I am in the game and I go to the save menu it locks up. "Saving a lot of data... Don't turn off the power." will be on the screen along with the music playing in the background for well over 10minutes until i get stressed enough to try and find a "better" rom. Did all of you just load of your roms and it worked perfectly or am I missing a valuable step?

ndela007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You must be getting bargain bin dumps. Make sure you do not use the emulator patched roms. I have on good word that there is a packaged set floating around of both pearl and diamond that runs about 52-54mb.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nope it should just be a simple drag and drop. It looks like it's having trouble saving. Try a new clean rom, or delete the sav file the R4 made and make a new one (or download one)

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
i've already answered this question for you in your previous thread
rolleyes.gif
why did you start another by the way someone will get round to answering you sooner or later

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, don't worry atleast that video is a parody +1