Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition Trailer 2

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

A special online conference stream just ran regarding Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition. This conference didn't reveal much new information, but did provide a new trailer, showing more of the gameplay, Bushou Warriors and more. It also confirmed that you can create shortcuts in battle with your Pokémon. It also further confirmed that the Pokémon within it are capable of evolving. It also confirms that the game will be coming with a special Shiny Rayquaza card, based upon Nobunaga's Rayquaza. Below is the new trailer for your viewing.

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Looking fine, something I could dig into.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't come with the card normally. You only get the card if you pre-order the game.

*EDIT*
My mistake. You don't have to pre-order the game to get the card, but it only comes with the first "print run" of the game. So you can still only get the card if you buy the game early. Though I guess it doesn't really matter much either way unless you own a Japanese 3DS and plan on importing this.

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It doesn't come with the card normally. You only get the card if you pre-order the game.

*EDIT*
My mistake. You don't have to pre-order the game to get the card, but it only comes with the first "print run" of the game. So you can still only get the card if you buy the game early. Though I guess it doesn't really matter much either way unless you own a Japanese 3DS and plan on importing this.
It's a DS game, not region locked if people do wish to import it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night