ROM Hack Pokemon Nightmare Moon and Reaper Sun (New thread, New leader)

darklink1010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are a lot of things that are randomized, but not too much to completely break pokemon, or pokemon nuzlockling. I DARE SOMEONE TO NUZLOCKE THIS, especially if you are a youtuber, if you can beat this in a Nuzlocke, and I mean Traditional Nuzlocke rules, no adding any of this new age crud, I will put you in the credits of this game, but you have to film everything. I also encourage everyone to play on SET. This game will be hard, but it will not be impossible, that is something we strive to accomplish

The Full game is available now! Version v1.1 is released! Fixed a lot of things.

Things that are Randomzied:
Level-Up Moves(60% Of It Is STAB Moves)
Wild Encounters
Egg moves
Trainers have randomized teams, except for important trainers, like Hau, the kahuna's, the Elite Four, Plumeria, Title Defense Battles, etc. These important trainers will have hand crafted teams.
Abilities will be randomized to an extent. For important pokemon in the game, like starters, customs, legendaries, etc. will be customized and not randomized.
Important trainer's will have beneficial nature's and stats

It is planned that we have title defense challengers as Poketubers with their 6 favorite Pokemon, for example TKN(thekingnappy) will have his Gengar, shadypenguin with his pokemon, and Nexus with his Magcargo, teams more or less like that, we are for sure going to have TKN as a title defense challenger, not sure about the other two.

This game will have an original story, and it will not be the kind of story you are used to seeing in pokemon. It will be a dark, unsettling kind of story.

This game will have custom music, all of which is remixed music from previous installments in the pokemon franchise, and a couple will be from other video games, song credits are included with every .rar file we will post, so that we make sure that any song that we use, has credits to the original creator of the individual song, along with which songs replace which tracks in the game. There are over 100 new songs in total to replace all of the old ones. So all you music lovers out there are going to be able to listen to music that will please your ears every step of the way.

We are also adding custom clothing and the like, so we will be having all of the previous generations enemy team outfits. Example: Rocket outfit, Magma outfit, Aqua Outfit, Plasma outfit, etc.

Note: All legendaries will have new textures and some will even have new typings. We even have a whole slew of new Alolan forms and various shadow pokemon. You will be able to catch every legendary in the game, without having to need the other version of the game. It's really just a preference of which version you like more.

Zygarde will be much harder to catch. I'm not kidding, good luck catching him.

We have a new pokeball, named the Shadow Ball, for catching shadow mons in. It is re textured over the Beast ball. So if you want an extra challenge, catch all of the new Shadow mons in the Shadow balls. And yes, they act the same way that the normal beasts balls do. So shadow beasts will be easier to catch, and all other pokemon, it will just act like a normal pokeball.

New Ideas are welcome, but we won't be implementing any of the community requested stuff until we are finished with all of our currently planned stuff first.

To play on console you must have a Custom Firmware 3ds with Luma installed on it

LUMA FILES:
Pokemon Reaper sun for luma 3ds cfw layered fs v1.1(Ultra Sun hack) : https://drive.google.com/open?id=11mFNDlOvNGJOJIu4gqqnQ4Y9nl86QFoW
Pokemon Nightmare moon for luma 3ds cfw layered fs v1.1(Ultra Moon Hack): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Nf_sx5Sj3huK0Ale5bWvmyOO_il_iuMJ
If you are looking for other versions of the hack, they will be located in our discord server. Please get the other files from our discord if you don't intend on playing on console.

The Hotfix for if you are getting a crash when you try to buy something at the shop: https://mega.nz/#!8sVTGKIL!7fC-OuezWPqma289KT0QzZRFl43Nn06dWIvHFkdAxSk

Our public Discord link: https://discord.gg/nAjeBKt

To everyone: I moved this page from the old one, because that one was posted and edited by the previous leader Pixel, so I am moving the thread because it has too much outdated information, and on this new one, I will be able to edit it as I please, thank you for understanding.
OLD THREAD LINK: https://gbatemp.net/threads/pokemon-ultra-moon-extreme-randomzier.489631/
by The Pokemon Nightmare Project team
The Nightmare Project.png
untitled2.png
Untitled3.png
1.png

4.png
6.png
7.png
9.png
11.png
13.png
15.png
16.png
22.png
23.png
Hoopa unbound shadow.png
Mega Latias.png
Mega Latios.png
Shadow Ho-oh.png
shadow hoopa.png
Shadow Regigigas.png
Untitled.png
21.png

Last edited by darklink1010,

darklink1010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3/27/18
Sup guys, I am here with another update, so lets get going
Textures
-Shadow Terrakion complete
-Shadow Cobalion complete
-Shadow Keldeo/keldeo resolute form Comeplete
-Blue flame Marshadow completed
Music
-Changed Cave v2 theme from a remix of dragon den to a remix of Super Metroid Lower Brinstar
Announcements
We will be hosting quizzes on our server, and the first person to answer all the question correctly(you only get one try) will be able to request a texture or feature in our game if it is within our ability to add the feature. For the Community of the Community

Reactions: SuperBubbleGumHaZe

issche

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've been watching this project for a while and it seems really cool. I recently got a new PC and I would absolutely love to help with anything and everything relating to this project. I have just a little bit with Rom Hacking (I recently started to try a few things myself), so if you are still looking for people to help you with this project, I would certainly be open for it.

Reactions: darklink1010

darklink1010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been watching this project for a while and it seems really cool. I recently got a new PC and I would absolutely love to help with anything and everything relating to this project. I have just a little bit with Rom Hacking (I recently started to try a few things myself), so if you are still looking for people to help you with this project, I would certainly be open for it.
As far as help goes, I think we are good, however, I do thank you for the offer.

darklink1010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there actually rom hacks with 3d support? This is the mostly reason why I would play this.
It's not programmed into the game, gamefreak removed most 3d sections in the game because it started lagging the O3ds, and we would have to completely rework the entire game's code bin and then other things, especially because that kind of thing is encrypted and really not worth anyone's time

darklink1010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3/4/18
Hey guys, it's time for another weekly update!
Textures:
-Shadow Groudon/Primal Groudon
-Shadow Meloetta
-The Various Antagonist team's hats are done
Other:
-Spelling and grammar errors in the First islands story are being fixed so that the team can finally move on from beta 1
-We are nearing completion of beta 2, and whether it will be released or not is up in the air
-Fixing mistakes on the personal stats garc, so that special pokemon and pokemon that are in our custom teams have the correct abilities
-The weekly quizes are now beginning, so anyone who wants to take part, please do
Pm sergeant with results with screenshots
Link to the quiz: http://quizegg.com/q/160502
The passcode is: Beta 1
And remember, if you get the highest score on it you may request a feature or a texture to be in the game, but you have to provide proof that you completed it, anything submitted past 12 hours after the test was posted, will not be eligible for a request.
For the Community, of the Community

darklink1010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
9/4/18
Hey guys it's that time of the week again! Weekly update, let's go!
Textures:
-Shadow Zygarde
-Shadow Kyogre/Primal Kyogre
-Shadow Zeraora
Music:
-Did a little something special to the Music for Ultra Necrozma
Other:
-Bug fixes regarding grammatical errors and sentences being cut short
- More fixes to the Personal stats garc
-New icons for the games
Notice: we are in need of beta testers now, mainly we need one to focus on grammatical errors that I may make when editing the, so English has to be your first language

Reactions: Soulsilve2010

UltraChampion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could
9/4/18
Hey guys it's that time of the week again! Weekly update, let's go!
Textures:
-Shadow Zygarde
-Shadow Kyogre/Primal Kyogre
-Shadow Zeraora
Music:
-Did a little something special to the Music for Ultra Necrozma
Other:
-Bug fixes regarding grammatical errors and sentences being cut short
- More fixes to the Personal stats garc
-New icons for the games
Notice: we are in need of beta testers now, mainly we need one to focus on grammatical errors that I may make when editing the, so English has to be your first language

I could be a beta tester

UltraChampion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I mean judging by the lack of progress on your own hack, and how many complaints of you being lazy I have received from YOUR team members, I think I'll pass.
Also, I believe we agreed on staying away from each others projects
Wasn't my project it was some other guy you kick from your TEAM that just wanted to make his own rom hack but you got all BUTTHURT and thought he was gonna steal your ideas but u havent even began starting on it

Last edited by UltraChampion,

darklink1010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wasn't my project it was some other guy you kick from your TEAM that just wanted to make his own rom hack but you got all BUTTHURT and thought he was gonna steal your ideas but u havent even began starting on it
Kane, look man, we've known for a great while now, but your aliases don't work on us, and I never got butt hurt by anything, now let's be mature about this, and I know that's hard for an 11 year old, but work with me here, we banned you because of the way you acted and because you were extremely disrespectful, and yes, as a matter of fact you kept rejoining our server, even though we kept banning you, and as a matter of fact i caught you red handed trying to steal assets. Proof here:
Screenshot (99).png
Screenshot (100).png

And if you didn't know, I can check the Ip log, and then type that Ip into google, and then google can tell me if it's fake or not

UltraChampion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kane, look man, we've known for a great while now, but your aliases don't work on us, and I never got butt hurt by anything, now let's be mature about this, and I know that's hard for an 11 year old, but work with me here, we banned you because of the way you acted and because you were extremely disrespectful, and yes, as a matter of fact you kept rejoining our server, even though we kept banning you, and as a matter of fact i caught you red handed trying to steal assets. Proof here: View attachment 120146View attachment 120147
And if you didn't know, I can check the Ip log, and then type that Ip into google, and then google can tell me if it's fake or not

Go For It

darklink1010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go For It
Right... Now please leave us alone Kane, we are very busy, and honestly I don't want to waste anymore energy on arguing a with someone who will just never understand what we are trying to say no matter how many times we say it, goodbye, and please leave us, our people, my team, and our rom hack alone, if you can't do that, than I will consider it a sign of harassment, now good bye
-Please take note that he did not deny any of that of which I stated above
For everyone else, I apologize for this, and I will make an effort to just ignore users like this the best I can, sorry about this guys

MrFreddo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm downloading the public beta right now. I'll give feedback of it. If I could be a beta tester it would be great. I've never really done this sort of thing but I'm confident that I could make some good points on it .It would be great if I could test the closed beta.

Harveis

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
How do i instal ? when i install the zip file inside have luma/titles/00040000001B5000 inside the last have two pastes exefs and romfs! How do i turn this into a ROM to play on Citra??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.