Ferrian

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone noticed that the new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon takes longer to save on a CycloDS than with other flashcarts? On my CycloDS it takes around 10-15 seconds to save. I tried saving on a R4 and M3 lite and both only took a couple of seconds. Is it just my CycloDS or does it take awhile to save for everyone else too? BTW I'm using the 1.31 firmware.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ferrian said:
Has anyone noticed that the new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon takes longer to save on a CycloDS than with other flashcarts? On my CycloDS it takes around 10-15 seconds to save. I tried saving on a R4 and M3 lite and both only took a couple of seconds. Is it just my CycloDS or does it take awhile to save for everyone else too? BTW I'm using the 1.31 firmware.
save?
as in RTS?
or like the in game save
cuz mine takes a few seconds...

Ferrian

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've never heard of saves taking longer depending on the sd card but I guess that could be the case. I just find it strange because this doesn't happen with any other game and the Castlevania POR intro runs perfectly.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I tried it once but I only did a quicksave because I couldn't find a save point. It saved pretty fast.
And PoR's intro is not a very good indicator in my opinion (at least not for Cyclo). Try running DoS's intro. Mine slows down a bit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water