Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity confirmed for NA

beta4attack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity confirmed for NA with the release date of March 24th 2013
Become one of five popular Pokémon from the fan-favorite franchise – Pikachu, Snivy, Oshawott, Tepig or Axew – and journey through infinite dungeons, battle and befriend other Pokémon, collect treasures and explore the game’s vast, beautiful world – all in amazing 3D. In Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, there are many labyrinths called Mystery Dungeons that change their form every time a player enters. Pokémon, items and treasure within a Mystery Dungeon will change location every time a player re-enters.​
Players can gain access to additional Mystery Dungeons through “Magnagates.” To open the Magnagates, players scan circular objects in the real world using the Nintendo 3DS Camera, allowing them to continue their adventure, even after they have completed the main Mystery Dungeons.​
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity also introduces wireless multiplayer features to the series. More details on this functionality will be shared in the future.​
YES! FINALLY! 8D I guess March will be a busy month and will bring chaos to our wallets :P

Source:
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20..._to_infinity_hitting_north_america_march_24th

Reactions: chavosaur

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Nice find!
Hmm.. when are we gonna see it in Europe hmm...

'' Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity also introduces wireless multiplayer ''
Local Multi or online multi?

beta4attack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nice find!
Hmm.. when are we gonna see it in Europe hmm...
I wouldn't think too long after that. I am sure they will announce it soon.

'' Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity also introduces wireless multiplayer ''
Local Multi or online multi?
I think local, let me check.
EDIT: Just checked, no online.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I can't really say I was expecting anything else. Still, I suppose this is a must buy for me. I actually play the mystery dungeon games more than the main series.

Reactions: chavosaur

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM