Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky
Screenshots and Information
poke15.jpg

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky for Nintendo DS has been announced, and it's being developed by Chunsoft. Unlike previous games in this mini-series, the game will be arriving individually - there won't be an accompanying game released alongside it. The game's storyline follows on from Explorers of Time & and Darkness, and ties up some loose ends which weren't covered in the prequels.

While the game will see some of the starter pokemon returning, five new pokemon will also be added into the mix: Phanpy, Riolu, Vulpix, Eevee and Shinx.

The game is scheduled for a spring release in Japan, although no Western date has so far been announced. Click Discuss to check out more screenshots.

icon11.gif
 Source
discuss.png
 Discuss

xDlmaoxD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow when will they stop making these games. Need to focus and improving the original pokemon rpg that made it famous along with the show. Maybe some 3D but no they keep on making these GBA quality ones.
Shame
tongue.gif

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
xDlmaoxD said:
wow when will they stop making these games. Need to focus and improving the original pokemon rpg that made it famous along with the show. Maybe some 3D but no they keep on making these GBA quality ones.
Shame
tongue.gif
You do know it's not being developed by GameFreak/The Pokemon Company right? It's being developed by Chunsoft which is a different company obviously, which means that GameFreak/The Pokemon Company are doing their own thing(Pokemon Platinum?). Or at least that's what I believe or think. There's nothing wrong with trying something out, but what I do dislike is shovelware, and at least this is better than that.

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These games must sell well, for them to keep creating new games.
I'm still waiting for a full 3D remake of Gold/Silver.

metron

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What they need to do. Is make a game where you travel to all 4 regions! Like you could start out at Kanto and work your way threw the regions. kinda like how G/S/C whent Johto to Kanto. I think that would be awsome!

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
metron said:
What they need to do. Is make a game where you travel to all 4 regions! Like you could start out at Kanto and work your way threw the regions. kinda like how G/S/C whent Johto to Kanto. I think that would be awsome!

Lastly, they need to make it for the Wii and just call it "Pokemon RPG". It could be a merge of all 4 pokemon generations, where you as Ash, travel through all 4 regions collecting pokemon and stuff. No, you don't need to make it an MMO, just keep it simple and stick to the original idea!

metron

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Teej said:
metron said:

Lastly, they need to make it for the Wii and just call it "Pokemon RPG". It could be a merge of all 4 pokemon generations, where you as Ash, travel through all 4 regions collecting pokemon and stuff. No, you don't need to make it an MMO, just keep it simple and stick to the original idea!
Ya that would be sweet. It could go through the different troubles you had in the games to like when u get to Johto you have the problem with team rocket. and when you make it to Hoenn you have Groudon and Kyogre to deal with due to Team Aqua and Magma. They should give them a different twist though, kinda like what they are doin with platinum. mix it up a little!

metron

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awdofgum said:
Now if only Gamefreak devs browsed GBAtemp, than they could hear these wonderful suggestions...
lol ya. cuz thats wat they all do when they have free time. get on GBAtemp and talk to their fellow tempers! lol

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to start up PMD again. I got stuck in the middle of the storyline because my pokemon were too weak, so I'll beat this game so I can know what the sequel is going off of.

metron

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
VariantDevil said:
I'm going to start up PMD again. I got stuck in the middle of the storyline because my pokemon were too weak, so I'll beat this game so I can know what the sequel is going off of.
I beat the "main" story I guess you could call it. but im stuck after that. But If you ever need rescued (this goes for anyone) give me a pm!

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Great, i can't wait. Yet as stated above we need more classical Pokemon games, i mean why doesn't Nintendo and the Pokemon company produce such a game, it really is a shame. And is anyone watching the new season 11? I mean WTF/H !? Are they thinking. Anyway thanks for the news.

Zerrix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Awdofgum said:
These games must sell well, for them to keep creating new games.
I'm still waiting for a full 3D remake of Gold/Silver.

This'd be sooo awesome if they made a Remake of G/S in Platinum style for the DS!
frown.gif

ShigeruTR

Trophies
Website
www.dijikent.com
XP
Country
OK.MD Series very good but I think it is enough.
MD GBA & NDS , MD2 and now MD3...

I want Poké fighting game or platform.(Mario style)
Pichu - Pikachu - Raichu XD

or Plusle & Minun BROS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs