ROM Hack Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX Cheat Codes Max exp and money

Lewky

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys, I'm new to this whole Cheat Engine with PMD:RTDX, I honestly have no idea on how to use any of it, nor get it started. I've tried looking at reddit forums / YouTube videos / previous comments on this thread and alas, had no luck with any of it. Can't really seem to pinpoint where I'm going wrong neither. Not looking for an in depth guide on how to use it all, but more wondering if anyone could answer a few questions to help me narrow down where I could be going wrong.

I see a lot of people posting codes etc for like max health, infinite belly etc that contain four lines of code... Where would I put these?

I've downloaded a Cheat Table (posted by someone on Page 6 of this thread I believe), however whenever I try to use this, at the bottom of the Cheat Engine, it just says 'Activate' with a check box that I can't do anything with. Whenever I right click on this, it says something along the lines of Error, unable to scan with AoB (can't remember the exact wording). I've noticed someone else had this issue and the advice they were given was to Open Yuzu -> Open Cheat Engine -> Load PMD:RTDX -> Start Process in Cheat Engine, and apparently that would load up the cheats that come as part of the Cheat Table.

I appreciate this is slightly long winded, but any help someone could give would be really appreciated 🙂

Also happy to post any pictures if needed 🙂

Cals

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So, I ended up making a few codes so far. I'll edit this post whenever I make more. I can't thank the people of this forum (and the anonymous person that put those IDs up on 4chan) enough.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX v1.0.2
TID: 01003D200BAA2000
BID: 3AB632DEE82D5944

[Have x999 of Item in Item Slot 1 of Kangaskhan Storage]
580F0000 05561ED8
780F0000 00014010
620F0000 00000000 000003E7
780F1000 00000008
620F0000 00000000 00000XXX
If after inputting the hexadecimal ID there is still letters left next to the number, fill those numbers with 0. For instance, Gravelrock's ID is 0xD. So, if you end up getting this "00000SSD", change it to "0000000D
The best way to use the item code is to get into the game, enable the code, check to see if the item is in storage, and if it is, go to settings, click save and go to main menu, and then close the game. If you want different items alongside that item, withdraw the amount of items you want to save, save and go to main menu, close the game, then repeat the best use process above to generate another item of your choice.
MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR SAVE, JUST IN CASE THE CODE CORRUPTS YOUR SAVE!

Do you know if your storage item code still works? Been trying to give myself the friend bow but didn't work and cant get it to work with other items too. If there is another way to get the friend bow or just give 100% recruit rate (haven't completed game yet to get bow). That would great![/spoiler]

Last edited by Cals,

iMaxed0ut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way someone can update the code for Rescue Team Experience multiplier? 4x, 8x, 16x codes all don’t work. I’m unsure if I’m doing something wrong, but I activate the code after accepting the job and after entering the dungeon and it still doesn’t activate.

Thanks!

tempoeric

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Is there a way someone can update the code for Rescue Team Experience multiplier? 4x, 8x, 16x codes all don’t work. I’m unsure if I’m doing something wrong, but I activate the code after accepting the job and after entering the dungeon and it still doesn’t activate.

Thanks!
Are you using yuzu??

SusieVal

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You can just scan the exact value/4 bytes of the quantity in storage

Eg I have 3 of something in storage. I scan 3. I take out one item. I scan 2. I take out another item. I scan 1. I put another item back in. I scan 2. A few addresses are remaining. I paste all the addresses into the bottom panel. Right click em all. Change value to whatever.
I tried scanning exact values for the items in the storage but once I'm left with a few addresses, I try altering the values but they keep changing randomly for no reason. What am I doing wrong?

SusieVal

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Are you using yuzu??
Hi I'm using yuzu but cheat engine isn't working for me. Any values that I edit ends up freezing the game and crashes eventually. I searched for exact values 4 bytes to attempt to alter the quantity of item in my storage. Any help would be appreciated.

FluffGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to create a code for a Move Growth modifier or does one already exist and I just haven't looked far enough? I have not played DX yet, but I'm interested in playing it on Yuzu.

Cheat Engine and Switch formats would be appreciated.

Last edited by FluffGaming,
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/g3U7tCipvdQ