Pokémon Movie 12 To Air In Australia First!

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
M12.jpg
poster3.jpg

QUOTE said:
The Australian Cartoon Network schedule has revealed that the upcoming movie; Arceus & The Jewel of Life is scheduled to air in Australia this Friday at 6pm and repeated on Saturday at 10am. This means that Australia will be the first to air this movie. Contrary to chatter on the internet, a US airdate has yet to be revealed. However, as soon as it is, it will be posted here. Expect pictures soon after it airs.

Source

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I still don't understand why they called the first movie LITERALLY ''Pokemon: The First Movie''...
Thats like calling the first Lord of The Rings movie ''Lord of the Rings: Don't worry were going to have a shitload of sequels''.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I actually enjoyed the first two when I was still in the Pokemon phase but I saw them a couple months back on TV and cringed at nearly every line of the movie.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
These movies are still fairly popular in japan iirc.
I've yet to see movies 10 or 11 air in the UK though.

That's because they give out good promotional items for seeing the movies or buying the DVD.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Pokemon movies has always been a slight interest. I mean the few others were like meh, interesting, or awesome (which is rare)

Pokemon: The First Movie; Is still the greatest one IMHO
Pokemon 2000; was a little meh...
Pokemon 3; was kind of all right (the one with entei and the little girl)
Pokemon4EVER; I never really saw (Although it came on a lot of times, but I either had got the chance/the TV was being in used or it was messed up)
PokemonHeroes; I never saw it but the poster showed the women were the main villains.
Pokemon: Jirachi the Wishmaker; This one was kind of good, its a like it or hate it.
Pokemon: Destiny Deoxys; Saw in Nintendo World numberses of times and each time I saw it again it just got lamer and lamer.
**Pokemon: Mewtwo Returns; Mewtwo FTW, he almost died in this one. This is actually a good movie compare to the others I had mention but doesn't top Pokemon: The First Movie
Lucario and The Mystery of Mew; This one was all right nothing more, nothing less.
Pokemon Ranger and The Temple of the Sea: This one is about Manaphy, a good movie none the less.
The Rise of Darkrai; messed this one but my friend mentioned it wasn't all that =/
Giratina and the Sky Warrior; Interesting as it shows Giratina in the torn world while the this world in link to his world. A good movie.

* Yeah I actually lost count on the names when I got to Pokemon: Destiny Deoxys
** This is a movie to the sequel of Pokemon: The first Movie but it wasn't in theaters. So I had to download the torrent and watch it.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Edgedancer said:
I actually enjoyed the first two when I was still in the Pokemon phase but I saw them a couple months back on TV and cringed at nearly every line of the movie.

This man.
I bought the third movie 8 years ago, was in my Pokemon phase then, and loved it till death.
But when I look at it now.... Just plain boring man, I'm so outgrown those kinda things ....

jackdanielchan

Trophies
XP
Country
Isn't it strange, that Ash is the only one who manages to see almost every single Pokemon and legendary Pokemon, and everyone else is left to scrounge around in the bush?

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
I've watched some of the movies, they're just ok. They first few were good, but as time passed the movies started downgrading from their original quality.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
mrfatso said:
ya, ash is one lucky dude, everyone wishes to capture these legendary pokemon, but this guy? Nooo, he just say sup to them and walks away, what a noob
tongue.gif

I didn't understand that too.
And everytime he has like a really strong Pokemon, he just releases them.
Like with Charizard, Lapras and Pigeot.
Noob!

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually remember seeing the first and second movie in theaters when I was a kid.

Nowadays though, the anime should have died. Even anime fans know Pokemon anime isn't really good anime (probably). Not that there's such a thing as "good anime" in my book. Leave the franchise to drawing in lots of cash from the games (since HeartGold/SoulSilver have been dominating Japan's sales charts for weeks).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/a93F-EEw6HM?si=tUXuLXhXiWUsmIIv